Our future awaits.

Zion- "tell me my love..what's the dream?" I asked she calmed down and rubbed her thumbs as the waiter brought us wine she took a breath "well..I want a big wedding" she started off saying I nodded "got you" I said I knew I could afford everything she asked for "I want it to be beautiful I want purple everywhere some white and silver I want my brides mates in silver I want me in purple I want it beautiful!" She said excitedly, I started to hold her hand.

"What about after?" I asked "what?" She asked in response "will we live together?" I asked "ofc!" She said I smiled "what house?" I asked "I wanna build my dream home" she said "and that is?" I asked she let out a little giggle and smiled hard ash "I want a huge house with a big ballroom two kitchens two living rooms and a lot of bedrooms and a lot of bathrooms atleast 5 I want a garden." She said "that's all?" I asked.

"I'm not done!, I want a library and I want a balcony by our bedroom window for us to sit and me to draw designs I want a pool and I want the house to be white in the inside I want it to be white and brown with a little black and silver probably gray I want my basement to not be creepy" she added on her list I smiled I will do whatever it takes to make her happy I gave her a kiss and sat back down she started to blush tho it won't show on her face I can always tell when she's blushing her face gets poofy and she smiles harder then usual and then looks away.

After dinner we went back to house and watched tv i decided the next day I would start the house and give her the money to do half the things on her wedding list then money for her other half later on. Eventually we fell asleep and I cuddled her soundly.

The next day!

I woke up after she had woken up I decided I'll join her in the shower "woah!- oh good morning baby" she said breathing from her mini heart attack I laughed and hugged her "good morning love" I said after our shower and a lil fun we got out and got dressed "are we hanging out today?" She asked fixing her bra "naw I got things to do my love" I said she sighed "ok I guess I'll go to the office" she said and I nodded.

I put on an cool lil fit

"Bye baby" I said grabbing my phone "bye papi I love you" she said "I love you to here's 30g's for some of the wedding things

"Bye baby" I said grabbing my phone "bye papi I love you" she said "I love you to here's 30g's for some of the wedding things." I said leaving out I got in the car and smoked a wood before going to the city hall "hey I'm Zion Lee I need to see the mayor." I said to the receptionist behind the counter "oh yes mister Lee right this way" she said as I followed her.

"Mr.lee my biggest companion how are you!" Mr.white which is the mayor greeted me as if he watched me walk in before I came. "Mr.white I'm here to buy land." I stated I don't have time for the side talk "ofc ofc I won't ever tell u no" he said he found out I run a mafia group and wet his pants basically so everything I ask for or tell him I need I get it with no hesitation.

"How large of a land?" He asked me "u got a map of the city don't u show me the free spots." I said ,he pulled out a map of the city "do you not want to take the shelters spot?" He asked, I looked up at him stupid asf; "why tf would I take a place where people sleep mfs who don't have homes." I asked sarcastically "ofc your right." He said, such an evil bitch.

"I want that one." I pointed to the land I wanted "T-that's my home!?" He stuttered looking up at me, "u wanted to take theirs I'll take yours, you can move here." I said "b-but" he stuttered. "do you wanna test my patience I got shit to do so bulldoze the fucking house by tonight." I said walking out, I then went to a construction site and talked to the head honcho there "aye I need y'all to help me build a house I'll need you back to back for a month or two." I said "ok we're free how much are we talking tho?" The boss asked ofc he would ask that.

I placed a duffle bag of money on the table and shoved it "that's 1 million dollars in there for you to get to work tomorrow at 6am you can stop around 12pm." I said "well...ok that's fine" he said I nodded and walked off I then went to a decorating shop I bought all things I thought she would like to the point all she had to do was put her things in the house.

She wouldn't even do that she just have to be pretty, walking out the store I looked at my phone and saw many many calls from Mariah I called back putting the phone on speaker "yes my heart." I said when she picked up "what the fuck Zion why the fuck aren't you answering your fucking phone!!" She started yelling I sighed "I'm busy I told you that" I said "to fucking busy to answer a phone call!" She yelled "I'm sorry my love it won't happy again." I said.

She stopped yelling and sighed "fine." She said calming down I sat in my car and say on the phone with her to please her mind "come homeeee" she begged over the phone "I'm busy" I said she stayed silent then hung up I knew I had to make it up to her but later not now I'm busy. After doing all work for today I got flowers and candy for her crybaby ass.

Walking in her room she was watching tv and  recording an influence video "my heart" I called her name and she glanced over "I'm busy." She said lord if get yo get back was a person "that's fine" I gave her flowers and candy and and kissed her "shut up and love me I'm here baby." I said to her holding her chin "when I'm done." She said I pissed her off bad huh.

After she finished her video she put her things away and sat on the bed "you fr mad" I asked getting annoyed "what were you doing." She responded to my question with another question does she not trust me or sum "I can't tell you that." I stated with a low tone trying not to get mad "that's all I needed to hear." She said walking out I got up to go follow her "Mariah where are u going." I called out and asked her "leave me alone Zion." She responded.

I sighed and grabbed her arm before she went downstairs "let me go!" She shouted "Mariah just talk to me!" I begged "let go now Zion I don't wanna talk!" She said snatching her hand away from me, she than lost her balance and fell back I tried to catch her but the most I could have did was shield her and that's what I did.

I hit my head on every stair until I hit it harder on the ground everyone came running "omg Zion!?" Mariah shouted she held my head "are you ok?" She asked I blacked out I couldn't ask if she was ok she hit a couple of the stairs.

TBC