Shes wild

Zion- after chilling with her brothers I went upstairs and laid down that's when I get a call on my phone *RINGGG* I picked up the phone seeing it was Angel Mariah sister "hello?" I said waiting for a response "hi..hi Zion this is angel..i..I was calling so you could pick us up we're drunk!" She stuttered over the phone I sighed "I'm on the way" I told them hanging up and leaving out the house.

When getting back Zack carried Angel to her room and I took Mariah to hers "Zion I love you" she said she is fucked up "I love you to my heart" I replied she pulled me on top of her and kissed me she gon get herself fucked up I kissed her back as she wrapped her legs around me "Ma u better stop." I warned her "mm mm" she replied and yk what fuck it this my baby and she sexy ash.

I kissed her again and started undressing her her body was soft and warm she couldn't get more beautiful after a while we were lost in it so bad all I could hear was her screams of joy it sounded like music to my ears as she sobered up.

The next morning we woke up tired as hell "Zion!" I heard a shout and saw Mariah over me "damn mama" I said getting up "we had sex!?" She shouted "y'all had what!?" Tyrese shouted while busting through the door "AHHHH MAMA MARIAH AND ZION FUCKED" angel shouted loud enough the neighbors would hear "GET OUT" Mariah shouted at them they all stormed off "it was fun" I said

She hit me with a pillow "really stupid" I laughed she's so cute man "you wanna get high and do it again?" I asked she stared at me evilly "fineee" she answered amused to the offer and we did just that got high and fucked after we took a shower and went to get some McDonalds I think ima take her on a shopping spree we wearing matching outfits anyway this gon be our pop out and she getting posted this my baby forever.

At the mall she went ballistic this girl spent 200g's in one spree wtf could she get she went fucking everywhere giggling like a little girl getting candy "baby please slow down you burning my pockets" I said she looked back "nooooo let's get a build a bear baby" she chanted. "Lord...ok let's go my heart" I said smiling admiring her we went in and made our daughter and son we named them Milo and Mila.

Eventually I took her home and went to my office to do these documents after two hours of working I got a call from my heart "yes my love" I said answering the call "I'm putting you on child support stupid" she said "why" I asked laughing "you didn't call to check on our kids" she said I laughed a little thinking about her face right now "oh mama" I said softly "I can't wait to be back with you tearing you apart" I said while rubbing my nose as if I was tired and fixing my eyes.

"W-what" she stuttered I knew she heard what I said she was just getting horny "you heard me" I told her, I stopped working to talk to my heart "shut up dummy!" She shouted I laughed from her embarrassment "just pay your fee when your home" she said faster than a rabbit hopping away "I got you mama" I responded hanging up continuing to work.

After work it was late atleast 3am so I went home instead of to Mariah house she gon cuss me out about this in the morning but it's to late to wake her up. "Zion honey is that you?" My mother said from the kitchen her name is Izabella  "yeah ma why you up?" I asked her "oh the twins got sick so I'm making them soup" she said I wonder how the hell they get sick "how they get sick?" I asked "wearing little ass outfits to a party and it ended up raining" she responded rolling her eyes annoyed.

"tf was they wearing I get it it's summer but shit" I said she looked at me handing me two bowls to take up "they don't care they miss you tho you have been gone so take this up" she said damn mama you slick wit it I nodded though and went upstairs "Malissa and Maranda" I called their names they sat up faces got bright as hell "brother your back!!" Malissa shouted hugging me I sat their bowls down and hugged them "why are you not in your room?" I asked Maranda she looked at me "because I don't wanna be alone" Maranda responded .

"Y'all know damn well ion let you guys wear outfits like that why tf you do it" I asked them both mad ash not gon lie "because you weren't here" Malissa answered I took a deep breath before speaking than my thought was interrupted and a new one was created when Maranda spoke "your so busy with your new girlfriend you forgot about us when's the last time you hung with us or Ronald" Maranda said

I just stared off "has it been that long tho?" I asked "it's been three weeks since you hung out with us" Maranda responded to me hastily I took a thought and decided what I'd do "how about me and you guys and my girlfriend hang out Ronald to" I asked "why does she have to be there" Malissa asked I sat back giving them their soup finally "I mean she's my lady she gon be with me a lot and ima be with her a lot plus it'll be good for y'all to meet we can do a siblings meet siblings thing" I explained to them

They sighed "fine" they responded at the same time they creepy ash when they do that "cool tmr" I told them they nodded I kissed their head and walked out I than got a text it was from Mariah

                                     My heart ❤️
Mariah- baby where are u?, are you not coming?

                                              Mama it's late I thought  you were sleep not waiting for me my heart-me

Mariah-well I was waiting are you coming?

                                                    I'm coming my baby I'll be there in 20 minutes-me

Mariah- ok see you soon *attachment sent*

                                                    Make it 10 minutes-Me

Walking into Ronald room he was on the game "lil nigga" I said he looked back "oh shit hey bro" he greeted me with joy and not anger like tweedle-dee and tweedle-dumb "what you on tomorrow?" I asked "shit not much why?" He responded "just trynna see if you willing to hang wit me my girl the twins and my girl siblings" I asked he looked unsure about his answer.

"Yeah I'll go fuck it" he said "I'll meet your mystery girl finally" he added on to his sentence I smiled "cool well I'm bout to go" I responded "fs" he said before I left out the room I ended up going to my room before leaving out again "ight ma I'll see you!" I said walking out the front door "bye baby!!!" She shouted I smirked and got in my car.

I ended up going to the store cause Ik she gon be tired after all this shii I'm bout to give her "what snacks do she like she expensive asf" I mumbled to myself and ended up grabbing hot Cheetos a big juice and some chocolates and shii idk I paid at the register and left out I ended up getting to the her crib around 3:30am so it was ok I walked in her room and she looked good ash.

"Hi baby!-" she tried to greet me but this girl knew what she was doing with that picture she sent me I ended up kissing her to cut her off and we got down to business that's my lady I'm gone fuck her up. The warmth inside her bodies and her trynna be quiet moans sound and feel amazing she scratched my back up like a cat.

"Damn mama you tired?" I asked her we just started and she already trynna tap at "y-yes slow down!" She pled "naw you good baby keep going" I said and continued on.

After we got done I did ask her about what I told my siblings "baby you wanna do a siblings day tmr?" I asked she flicked me off she mad I made her keep going she'll be fine "cmon you'll meet my siblings" I said she sat up "ok!" She shouted "shhh it's 5am" I told her she looked shocked "it's 5am!?" She said I nodded "oh shit ok baby yes we'll do the sibling thing make sure angel nigga dere let's sleep now" she said quick asf "ok wait Armon and her dating now?" I asked "they started dating before us" she answered damn Armon you supposed to be my best friend u ain't tell me I'm hurt in the end we went to sleep.

TBC