A joking matter!!!

Mariah- after finding out I was having a girl my heart was so pleased I finally got my mini me I'm so happy hate to hide my husband but it doesn't matter our love still happens.

After a month of the gender reveal Mariah is now 8 months pregnant.

"Mariah we need to talk" Zion said to me as I was folding laundry in the laundry room he doesn't call me by my first name so I assume something's up "we're not getting a divorce Zion." I said he laughed and smiled, "I'll be a dummy divorcing you" he said I turned around and smiled back at him putting down the basket of laundry, "glad you know my love" I said he held my hand "you know so many people want me dead right." He said I'm not ready for this talk so no I don't care.

"And." I asked irritated now, "I just want you to know if I die I'm still gonna be here." He said "how will that work my love" I asked, "trust me you'll know." He said smiling i kissed his cheek and rubbed his head, "well let's make it till we die together huh" I said walking away he chuckled and slapped my ass "I love you" he said "I love you more" I replied.

"Yo Zion!!" Armon shouted walking in "don't yell in my fucking house!!" I shouted back he got silent "sorry!" He responded "what's up?" I over heard Zion talking to Armon "we got some weird enemy on our hands it's like he inspires to be live stream killer"  Armon said "and when have I ever been worried about a killer?" Zion asked "never I'm letting you know" Armon responded he looked weird a little like he was honestly scared.

"But angel is having a dinner you guys coming tonight?" He asked "of course your my best friend" Zion responded Armon smiled and walked out the house "bye Mariah!!" He shouted "bye!!" I responded. Guess I didn't have to cook since we're leaving, "Mariah!" Zion shouted I hate him using my name. "what." I said "I'm aware you were listening" he said, "hmm maybe" I responded he rubbed my face "you're so nosy" he said.

I shrugged my shoulder "I'll get our clothes" I responded walking away I could hear him laughing. After we all got ready we locked the doors and left at Angel house we seen everyone there "hi guys!" I greeted everyone "sup sis" Tyrese said "hi guys and Tt babies!!!" Angel shouted "hello Mariah" Tyrese wife said to me I smiled and waved I do not like her at all she's weird.

After a while everything was going good until the power went out "wtf!?" Angel shouted my boys started to cry everyone turned on their flashlights on their phones and I went to the twins "it's ok guys mommy is right here" I said kissing their head, "Zion!" I shouted looking for him and Kaito we heard a scream "KAITO!?" I shouted "KAITO WHERE ARE YOU!?" I screamed "SOMEONE HELP ME FIND MY BABY" I shouted the lights came back on and everyone was in pure shock to see kaito and Zion on the ground at gun point.

"Daddy!!" Emilio shouted Tyrese grabbed the boys and pulled them back "Zion!?" I shouted "dont take not one fucking step Mariah!!" Zion shouted I froze "hello everyone!!" A random man greeted us I seen a broadcast camera like they were live "this is a funny situation huh!" The person said taking off their mask "your husband killed my sister Mrs.lee" the man said his sister I don't know his sister.

"You killed my family Mrs.lee" the man said his family,..that's that girl Zion had years ago "IT WAS FUCKING FIVE YEARS AGO LET MY HUSBAND GO" I shouted I looked around waiting for someone to help my son and husband no one moved they just looked shocked and watched "hello!! Help my fucking husband!" I shouted "Armon!" I shouted he didn't move no one did.

"So Zion which one is it, you or your precious son you've been training for years without telling your wife" the man asked. He's been what.."Zion.." I said questionably, "I apologize Mariah." Zion replied I was shocked "kaito you didn't say anything" I asked he looked away.."which one times ticking Zion!!! You killed my sister in one minute so answer in one minute!!!!" The man shouted impatiently.

"Me." Zion answered. "NO" I shouted they pushed kaito and angel grabbed him running back they recorded everything they shot him in the leg in front of our children and family "AH" he shouted in pain "ZION!?" I tried to run to him but Armon grabbed me "KEEP HER AWAY" Zion shouted in pain, "LET ME GO PLEASE!" I screamed with tears falling down my face.

The man grabbed a bat and bashed Zions legs in "AGHHH" he screamed "ZION!!"I screamed crying, the man proceeded to stab him seven times in the torso "FUCKKK" Zion shouted as he spat blood out I couldn't do anything but scream and cry "any last words for your loving family?" The man asked "I love you May- ling you to kaito and Emilio and Roberto,.." Zion tried speaking "and my darling Mariah continue to shine beautiful I love you till death do us part" he said.

The man took the bat and bashed Zion head in on the hardwood floor I screamed "HELP HIM HE CAN SURVIVE HELP HIM ARMON" I shouted "PLEASE HELP HIM" I screamed begging for someone to help my husband.. they didn't and the man and his crew left I ran to Zion body laying on the ground bleeding you couldn't recognize his face at all I held him closely getting blood on my dress.

I screamed so loud everyone was In tears especially my boys "Zion please..." I repeated to myself "Mariah.." Armon tried to grab me I slapped his hand "MOVE" i screamed "YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE HIS BEST FRIEND YOU DIDNT MOVE A INCH" I screamed "Mariah they were at gun point" he tried to justify "I DONT CARE YOU HAD YOUR GUN ON YOU, YOU DIDNT HELP MY HUSBAND EVERYONE HAS THEIR HAPPY LIFE AND MINES END HERE" I shouted.

I cried so hard I couldn't breathe I was panicking I was afraid.. "mommy.." Emilio hugged me "I'm so sorry you guys had to see that my babies come here" I said pulling kaito and the twins in sheltering them with a hug.. "let's..let's get you guys to the car ok mommy is gonna be there soon" I said as kaito took them to the car.. "I hate you Armon..don't come near me or my family again..you're supposed to be his best friend.." I said.

I could see the heartbreak on his face "Mariah cmon..we didn't know..he loves Zion and the kids you as well don't do that to him their the closest thing to him from Zion..those are his god kids please Mariah.." angel said "you lose your husband and then hear me say that." I said she looked heart broken and shocked "Mariah.." my mother said "mommy please.." I responded.

She hugged me I couldn't even hold it anymore I screamed "MOMMY" I cried hugging her I couldn't stand at all my dad came and helped my mother hold me up "cmon honey let's go to our house I'm sure you wouldn't wanna be home right now until we know it's safe as well..." my dad said "I want my husband.." I said everyone was silent "no one helped him when he helped all of you!" I shouted "YOUR FUCKING COWARDS I HATE YOU" I screamed crying I was broken I couldn't control what I said did or anything.

"Mariah.." Armon tried getting close to me and I punched him he held his face it didn't bother him I continued to beat on his chest until I fell to my knees "you didn't help my husband Armon.." I said my voice was scratchy and gone.

TBC