Our wedding is coming!!

Mariah- after a month, I started to show a little on my first month of being pregnant it's only a little
So I can still wear crop tops I guess. My wedding is next month I'm so excited I go get sized up next month for my dress it's this one store it's so
Fancy I love it I wanna be as pretty as a fairy; Zion came up to me rubbing my stomach I looked up to see him looking down at me "it's barely big what are you rubbing?" I asked laughing a little.

"I know I know but I'm happy it's my..my second" he said I looked down and than back up again "our first my love" I said he smiled and hugged me. I decided this month since the hall is being decorated I can hire people so Dj's and invitation makers and other people I do want a painter as well. "baby!" I said "yeah?" He responded. "can I have some money" I asked; "how much?" He replied with a question I had to think about cause I truly didn't know,  "umm idk" I said laughing

He looked at me confused "what are u buying?" He asked "ummm for the wedding a painter, aDj,  a pianist, a photographer as well as a cook and make up artist as well as hair and nails" I stated my list to him he just stared off "baby?" I said his name to get his attention. "Yeah love take my black card" he said holding his nose "I mean I can use my card" I suggested it wasn't a problem trufully. "nope I told u I don't want u spending any money on the wedding" he said holding my hand.

I smiled and grabbed his card I grabbed Angel to cause she's gonna help me do all this. "Mariah wait a second" she said she sounded sad honestly "what's wrong?" I asked "I'm going through something rn and idk what to do" she told me with a sad look on her face "wanna talk in the car?" I asked "sure" she said "let me get dressed first" she added on I smiled and nodded I went to the car to start it.

After 10 minutes she came out, "hey u ready?" She asked I nodded and pulled off; "get to talking love" I held her hand as she started to speak "well...Mariah I'm pregnant and Armon and me aren't married or engaged you know how it is, so the baby would have to switch house to house and I don't want that so I was thinking of not telling him and just getting rid of it." She said I felt my heart sank.

"Angel what?" I asked shocked "idk Mariah.." she said I sighed "angel your grown ash your 26 god dammit if you don't tell that man your having a baby I mean cmon y'all can move together without being married y'all can have a kid without being married don't worry about the world Mf worry about yo family don't kill that man baby love don't kill your baby." I said she started to cry a little.

"Calm down love call him" I said she grabbed her phone "go nice and easy hear what he wants to do hear how he feels ok?" I said waiting for a response. In response she nodded her head and called him I turned down my radio and listened "hello?" He picked up the phone I heard Zion voice in the background "hey baby" angel answered rubbing her face "what's wrong honey" he asked turning down his car radio "isn't she with Mariah?" I heard Zion ask in the background.

"I don't know" Armon responded to Zion and looked back at the phone waiting for Angel answer "yes I'm with her" I said Armon told Zion and he said ok "what's wrong darling" he asked Angel this man was the man she needed or wanted honestly, "baby I'm pregnant" she said Zion and someone else they were with spit out their drinks  and Armon looked shocked as fuck.

"Are you serious?" He asked she nodded and he smiled "OOOH SHIT IM HAVING A BABY" he shouted loud asf "how long are you!?" He asked "I don't know honestly I just found out I felt sick the past few weeks and my feet kept hurting" she described her symptoms to him, "baby girl how tf did u not know those are clear symptoms of a pregnant woman" I asked angel, "idk momma didn't say anything when I told her" she said. "momma pregnancy was different with all of us" I said.

She laughed a little I could tell she was better cause he was happy "does this mean u would live with me!" Armon shouted again angel smiled and nodded fast as hell "hey sis can u bring her to see me real quick" he asked me, "yeah I can" I responded it's cool I got all day to see people. I took a turn I knew the way to Armon house because Zion ass blacked out drunk there and I had to come get him.

Getting to Armon house they came outside and we stepped out the car they looked stunned. "what the fuck are y'all wearing?" Armon asked, "your showing angel how did u not know you were pregnant" Zion added on to the questions, "were cute" I answered Armon question laughing. "And I thought I was getting fat" angel answered

 "And I thought I was getting fat" angel answered

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Mariah outfit)

(Angel outfit)"So y'all chilling wit us for a minute?" Armon asked, "who all in there" I asked

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Angel outfit)
"So y'all chilling wit us for a minute?" Armon asked, "who all in there" I asked. "That's some real black shii u just asked" he responded I rolled my eyes as we walked inside it was hella mfs there bitches as well "who are they?" Some girl asked with a stank face so I answered. "Who are you?" I asked back since we asking questions she rolled her eyes.

"This is angel my girl she carrying my baby" Armon answered the girl looked angel up and down this bitch weird I swear "you sure it's yours?" She asked I threw a bottle at her head "Mariah!?" Zion shouted I looked him up and down mad ash. "Bitch said sum stupid" I said "now bitch on to you" I said the girl was holding her head "my sista ain't no joke but she pregnant so I got this" I said walking towards her I kicked her seat back on the ground and she fell.

I put my heel on her neck "that's his baby darling you throw another shot and ima shove this heel so
Far Into your neck your doctor won't be able to get it out without killing you." I said I got down lower to her face "apologize love" I said she instantly started apologizing. "There we go hun!" I said moving my heel and walking to Zion he looked at me mad ash but I don't care "you realize your pregnant to right" he whispered to me "I know but not like that" I said pointing to angels stomach.

"You looked fine ash doing that" he whispered I moved away a little he laughed and I laughed to "Zion you gon let ha do that you never let someone hurt me!" The same girl shouted, "you want him to go against his fiancé?" I asked she looked stunned and mad ash "this is your fiancé!?" She shouted everyone else around us clapped their hands "she's gorgeous!!!" Another girl shouted.

I laughed "thank you boo!" I said she nodded my way "gang this is my fiancé Mariah y'all were gonna see her on our wedding day but tada" Zion introduced me to everyone and I waved "your a dick boss." Another guy said Zion lowered his head "I know" he said jokingly everyone laughed. "Hi in Savannah im zions crew member if you know" the girl who called me gorgeous said I waved at her.

"That's dolly the girl u kicked over" Zion pointed I rolled my eyes in response he slapped my ass and smiled, "that's David and Damon their twins" Zion pointed to two boys they weren't identical tho I waved and they nodded. "Their really quite." Armon explained. After introducing us to everyone we decided to chill and do the planning at the spot they had us at.

TBC