You understand me.

Mariah- making eye contact while Zion had a grip on me felt sensational to me. "Do you understand me Mariah." He said sternly I nodded slowly not breaking eye contact "yes" I responded willingly "good girl" he said and kissed me. I rubbed my fingers through his hair as his rubbed down my body slowly feeling every inch of contact.

His kisses went from my lips to waist and Lower we continued to make love further on we both had a long stressful day so we blew some steam off. I felt every inch of him rubbing along me as my finger nails scratched his back through each stroke It felt like heaven.

After a long round we relaxed and I tied my hair up it was in my way the whole time "why won't you tell me what you've been busy with." I asked he looked over next to me lighting a wood "there's reasons behind it trust me" he responded that wasn't the answer I was looking for I rolled my eyes and laid down he cuddled me "when I get you pregnant I hope your attitude goes away." He said kissing my neck.

Boy fuck you my attitude gon stay the same "as long as your keeping secrets it will stay the same" I said he sighed "whatever my heart." He said falling asleep I feel asleep after him.

The next day I wake up and Zion was gone he left a note to me tho.

-Dear my love. I left 500g on your stand for the other things for the wedding and you love you darling I'll be back to fuck u in a few hours.- the note ended with a heart and his signature, I crumbled the note up and rented  someone to pick the hall and pay. For everything else I'm tired all I wanna do is my dresses and hair and makeup.

I decided to treat myself out for a change with my money, I first got dressed I couldn't go out in pjs ofc.

Getting in the car I sat there for a minute

Getting in the car I sat there for a minute. I felt tears form in my eye I held it in tho; I didn't want my lashes to come off, eventually I pulled off and got to the mall.

I walked around and looked at whatever store I felt had cute things, I went inside bath and body works and got a couple perfumes and lotions I had to grab soap to..and candles..I pretty much bought everything not literally though.

A man then tapped me "can I help you?" I asked looking at him he seemed to be in his 20's "hey miss can I get your cellphone number I'm new around here and I would rather u tell me about this place then anyone else." He said holding out his phone I cringed first of all I could tell he wasn't new from here "where's your girlfriend" I asked "u caught me she's in dere but she cheating on me so it don't matter" he said.

I walked away in disgust and continued shopping I got my nails and feet did as well.

I then went to get my ends of my hair clipped and my girl Lisa did an amazing job as usual

I then went to get my ends of my hair clipped and my girl Lisa did an amazing job as usual. It was 4:30 it's already been four hours since I left I haven't talked to anyone that's crazy. I went to my car and sat there figuring out where ima go next, ima take myself to dinner I went to a fancy restaurant downtown.

"Here by yourself?" The receptionist asked "yes" I responded "a woman should be with her man at all times unless she's cooking" he said I looked at him "this woman walks around on her own two feet sir now sit me down before I shove my heel in your face" I responded he sat me down silently as he should.

I ordered and waited for my food I finally decided to look at my phone and seen thousands of messages and calls mostly them from Zion I still didn't respond it's a self loading type of day. After dinner it was around 6:30 I decided to go home now. I drove home walking inside the house I had the servants get my bags it was a lot after all. Walking into my room Zion instantly pinned me against the wall and held his gun under my chin.

I felt my heart sink far into my gut "Z-Zion wtf.." I stuttered I was scared as shit "why you ain't answer the fucking phone" he questioned me holding the gun closer, finger on the trigger my heart was beating fast ash "I was shopping and I answered for no one" I stated trying to get him to move the gun he than slammed me on the bed throwing the gun to the side.

"Zion!" I shouted "what Mariah u wanna ignore my calls" he said rubbing me on my thigh, "you wanna play games saying u were shopping." He said turning me around and taking off my pants "I was fr and I went to dinner!" I shouted "with?" He asked coldly I could feel his fingers rubbing against my lower lips "myself!" I said slightly moaning. "Sure love." He said going down to munch on it.

As he did that I let out some moans rubbing my fingers through his dreads as he held my thighs open. After a few minutes of eating he came up and unbuttoned his pants entering it in me slowly in missionary I held his shoulder as he went in moaning along with me.

After allat ;)

I sat in bed on my phone after we finished taking our shower "cmon mama let me make the bed." He said helping me out bed "I just got my hair curled and you messed it up" I told him pointing at my head, while he was fixing the bed he smiled "I'll pay for it" he said I rolled my eyes and went to put my hair in a messy bun.

"Mariah honey" my mama called out "hold on mama!" I said fixing my shirt I walked outside the room cause it was a mess and she would start tripping and cleaning "yes mama?" I asked "I just wanted to let you know we have to go shopping for your dress hun" she said "mama the wedding is in 2 months" I sighed saying rolling my eyes "the sooner the better get dressed" she said I sighed and nodded walking back inside to see Zion cleaning up.

I helped him and went to change

"Where u going" he asked "don't matter" I responded, he pinned me against the wall hard asf "Mariah u got another fucking time to try me Mf you hear me!" He said choking me a little I tried to pull his hands down "do you understand me!!" He shoute...

"Where u going" he asked "don't matter" I responded, he pinned me against the wall hard asf "Mariah u got another fucking time to try me Mf you hear me!" He said choking me a little I tried to pull his hands down "do you understand me!!" He shouted looking me dead in my eye I nodded hitting his hand "y-yes!" I shouted back and he let me go.

I gasped as he let me go catching my breath when I was fully loose "don't try me Mariah I'm not doing shit to you." He said "take a pregnancy test love come out when done." He said walking out the bathroom I sighed I took a pregnancy test and waited for the results.

After 5 minutes I looked at the test and I was filled with joy when it came back positive I ran outside to Zion "what?" He asked I nodded fast ash "I'm pregnant!!" I shouted his face showed the expression of shock and happiness "for real!?" He asked hugging me I nodded my head hugging him back smiling.

We were so happy but we decided to keep it a secret a little longer probably a few months till it's born. I can't wait to have my baby.

TBC