Time flies

to speed up the process a little let's go onto when kaito is now 4 so four years later angel son is now 4 in a half.

Mariah- my family was over today and I haven't been feeling well so I've been trying to get them gone. "mommy!!" Kaito shouted, "hold on baby mommy coming!" I said while he stood outside the door, "go find daddy for me ok!" I said I heard his little feet run off I adored my little baby he's the shine in my life just like his father.

I took a pregnancy test as a little stress reliever but that stressed me out more I knew I set myself up with that one. I looked at the test and it had two lines on it my eyes shot open as I screamed I pulled my pants down and ran down the stairs to the l inch room still screaming, getting in there I seen everyone looking at me weird "GUYS!" I shouted loud ash and excited, "IM PREGNANT" I shouted their faces changed from worried to happy quick as fuck.

I felt arms wrap around me from behind "so we having another?" Zion asked with a smile on his face I nodded quickly "congratulations love!!!" Angel shouted "thank you!" I shouted back "what gender do you want now and were throwing the biggest parties for this one y'all ain't hiding shit" Margret said I laughed "yes mama in law, and I want a girl!" I shouted.

"Naw I think another boy would be fine" Zion said they laughed "he's scared about the boy situation" Tyrese said laughing, "awwww I want a cutie Tt baby!!!" Maranda said I knew whatever the gender was I'm making her the god mama she's like my other bestie "I already know who I want to be god mommy and god daddy" I said smiling.

"Who?" Ronald asked I looked at Maranda and her six year boyfriend Ronald "Maranda and Ronald" I said smiling their faces went into complete shock Maranda started crying "AHHHH I GET MY TT BABYYYYY" she screamed I laughed so hard "since your already crying.." Xavier said getting down on one knee Maranda faced was the funniest face ever her jaw dropped and her eyes cried like waterfall tears.

I pulled out my phone and started recording this is so cute "Maranda Lee you are the sweetest angel I have ever met and I met my match in high school moving onto college and many years after that it's been six years since we started dating let's add 3 on being engaged...will u marry me?" He asked she started jumping around crying "omg!!!" She shouted

Her mother begin to cry I'm convinced my family is just full of crybabies I'm one of them but that's natural wit me I cry about everything lol, "so???" Angel asked "yes!!" Maranda screamed and hugged Xavier as they both fell on the ground. Together he slid the ring on her finger and kissed her "awwwwwwwww" I did a dramatic aw because why not.

"Mommy I hungy!" Kaito shouted I looked down and picked him up "alrighty y'all wanna barbecue?" I asked "hell yeah let's throw a celebration party for all of you!" Angel said and everyone agreed "ok lol invite people baby I need to go to the grocery store but my feet hurt so I don't wanna drive." I said to Zion he took kaito from my hands and held my waist "alright let's find our clothes and go to the grocery store." He said and I nodded.

After finding clothes we left out we didn't get dressed yet. My mama and Zions mother stayed back with everyone else to set up and stuff angel went and bought speakers and a grill with Armon and Aj that's what she named her son by the way (Armon Stewart jr). At the grocery store everyone started surrounding us. "Omg is this the new baby Mrs and Mr Lee!" A reporter shouted everyone taking pictures we covered kaito face and went inside as the store manager locked the doors.

"Thank you" I appreciated what he did "ofc I'm sure u were overwhelmed about the situation." He said walking off we continued grocery shopping "baby u want ribs?" Zion asked me "get them but I might not eat him I haven't had the best history with pork since I've been sick" I said he smiled "kaito u think your baby sibling would like ribs" he asked kaito and smiled, "yeah!!" Kaito shouted I giggled.

My baby boy is so big he's talking and walking he's just big I miss his little size we continued to shop "mommy can I have!" Kaito said holding up some candy and juice "yeah put it in the cart poppa" I said after shopping we went home. "Y'all done?" My mama asked "yeah can you start the sides mama I'll be down to help I gotta get kaito ready" I said she nodded my mama is understanding as hell "ok take your time" she said walking into the kitchen.

Upstairs Zion gave kaito a bath with him while I took a shower instead I got out and took kaito in a towel while Zion stayed in the bath washing himself now. "Sit here while mommy get dressed ok baby" I said kaito nodded I started getting myself ready lord was I tired with kaito he's not as simple as he seem being a mommy is hard as hell I hope my next is easy it should be since I had one already.

When done I tried getting kaito ready but like I said it's not easy... "kaito put your hand in the sleeve" I said sighing he started crying and screaming "I DONT WANNA MOMMY LEE ME LONEEE" he screamed boy you can't even pronounce yo words right telling me to leave u alone "no I'm not leaving you alone can u cmon" I said he kept crying and it went down to the floor with it.

"Zion don't get those dirty stop it!" I shouted I don't feel well I'm to tired for this he kept crying I was annoyed I wanted to beat his ass but I'm not doing that "KAITO" Zion shouted walking in dressed Fine as hell I love my man "GET YO ASS DRESSED AND SHUT THE FUCK UP" he shouted I know he didn't cuss at my baby yelling is one thing but don't u dare cuss around my kid "Zion!" I shouted.

"What you weren't controlling shit!, you being to nice mama" he said "I know ok I don't wanna hurt him or his feelings. Don't cuss Infront of him tho" I replied Zion sighed and fixed his shirt "Mariah be a parent not a friend." He said now he using my first name yeah don't piss me off "be a parent?" I asked rhetorically "you want me to be a parent that's all I ever been doing so you stick to your fucking yelling and shii and I'm gonna get my baby head right on another fucking level!!" I shouted

"I am sick and tired of the fussing we've had for the past two years with him shut the fuck up!!" I shouted angel walked in and grabbed kaito while Armon grabbed the clothes and shoes for him "ok you guys fix this ima get him dressed." Angel said I thanked her and she left out.

"Why must u do this Mariah" Zion asked me "I'm just being gentle it's my first ever baby I want him to be something great and if I gotta show him how nice to be I will but I'm not gonna sit and cuss in his face yelling and scaring him." I said he sighed and kissed my head "I love you, I love kaito, and I love our baby that's coming eventually. All I want is for u to put your foot down or you're gonna be like my mother ok so when he act up try yo gentle shit if it don't work spank him and lay him down he will learn next time." He said holding my face rubbing my ear As he stared into my eyes.

I nodded and we walked out the room together.

TBC