Be My Problem

Yesterday's party ruined my entire schedule for today as I got up late in the morning due to which the shoot almost ended late night

After descending the driver I was walking away from the parking lot when I felt as if someone was following me.

I look back to see if someone was there but the entire parking lot was empty.

I again walked towards the door when I hear a familiar whistle.

I stop in my place not able to move an inch after I hear that voice. I turn back and watch the man I never want to ever cross my path with.

Kartik Oberoi

I choose to ignore him, gulping the anger I had for this man. I walk further trying to reach the elevator door as soon as possible but he stops me.

"So you're going to ignore me now?" He asks in his usual irritated voice but just gets a glare from me in a reply.

"Uff....tumhari yeh katil ankhein." He says keeping his hands on his hollow heart.

I just wanted to slap this man.

"What are you doing here?" I stare at him in anger.

"Just missed you sweetheart. So thought of meeting you." I scoff. Please.

"Stop joking around. If you don't have anything to say then leave or else I'll have to call the security." I warn him.

"Ofcourse I missed you Samaira. Why would I joke?" He says while faking his non existing innocence. Only if he could use these acting skills in his movie, he would become a leading star.

" Wasn't it enough for you to create a scene that night in the award show? What else do you want now?"

"You" I close my eyes in frustration.

"Leave" I said sternly.

"I had no other option baby. Shanaya told me to do that. And in return she promised me a film with Bijlani productions." He tries to defend himself.

"So you insulted me in front of hundreds of people?" I snap back.

"Didn't it work in your favour?"

"Excuse me?" I frown in confusion.

"Where's the lie, hmm? You became an overnight star after that show, the entire bollywood and fans sympathised with you while I became the villian. You should thank me." Has he gone mad?

"You were the one who decided to pull that pity stunt of yours. So now suffer."

"Oh I will sweetheart. But don't you think you should help your boyfriend now. Come back to me Samaira when I'm giving you the chance to before you regret. " He tries to intimidate me but I'm not the old Samaira anymore. He can't manipulate me now.