Deedar

"ॐ भूर् भुवः स्वः।तत् सवितुर्वरेण्यं।भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि।धियो यो नः प्रचोदयात् ॥"

"ॐ भूर् भुवः स्वः।
तत् सवितुर्वरेण्यं।
भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि।
धियो यो नः प्रचोदयात् ॥"

A melodious voice rang in the entire Sharma mansion while worshipping God.
The lady in a blue chikankari kurti and pair of jeans sang the arti in her melodious voice. Her auro was ethreal, pretty brown eyes and a mind full of thoughts. Her beauty had the power to turn heads the moment she walks into a room. Afterall the she devil had a sweet side too.

"Good Morning Papa" She chirped while coming towards her dad and forwarding the puja plate to take blessings and offering prasad.

"Good Morning Beta" The father replied.

"I've kept today's newspaper on your study table along with your tea and I've also ordered the servants to cook your diet food. I've to reach court early today as there is an important case but don't you dare trouble the servants behind my back. Chup Chap khana khaa le ana aap. " She said while lightly scolding her dad.

"Kya din aagye hai ab baap beti se daant khaa raha hai."

Jiya Sharma is the only daughter of her parents. Her mother passed away when she was just 12 years old ever since that day she lived with her father alone. She is a renowned lawyer who started her own law firm 4 years ago and within no time she created it into one of the best and successful lawfirms of the country.
As sweet as Jiya was in her home, she was equally devilish in the court.
Jiya was awarded the Human Rights Award by World Peace Through Law in 2022.

During her career she was involved in a number of high-profile defence cases as lawyer - people involved in market scams , and a host of gangsters and smugglers including the politicians of the country.

Jiya came out of the court room after winning another case just like the other times.

"You wait and watch Jiya Sharma what I'll do with you. " Armaan Mishra threatened her

"For now, you go to jail for 10 years and even after that, if you still have some life left in you, then come and do whatever you want. " She waved her hands as a sign of a goodbye.

This guy had been troubling a 20 year old for 3 months and even tried to forcefully marry her. Being the son of an MLA nobody wanted to go against him and thus no one was ready to take the case. But she did!!

Alisha's POV

I love food. Imagine being the person who makes God's favourite gift to mankind. Yup! That's me.
There has never been a moment in my life when I had regret being a chef.

I might be known throughout the country for becoming the first woman Michelin star- chef of India but ever since I've co owned this restraunt, I barely get time to cook something.

My family had always been supportive of my career. They gave me the right to choose my own career which I gladly did. As a kid I always loved trying new recipies and in no time this hobby somehow turned into a passion.

It's been a long time since I've cooked something so all the chefs out here in the kitchen seems pretty much excited especially the interns. I give them a few tips in between and engage myself in preparing the food again.

"Hi, I'm Rahul naam toh suna hi hoga. " One of the chefs said interrupting my cooking session.

"We all are planning to hang out after our shift. Will you join us?" I pay no attention to him as I clean my workplace after I'm done with my dish.

If there's one thing I hate the most its unproffessionalism.

"Attitude huh? What do you even think of yourself?"

The entire kitchen goes silent, every cook freezing with the tools in their hand.

It's been a while since I've been disrespected in my profession. Last month I was awarded with The Gault Millau Award, one of the most prestigious culinary award in the world. I've earned the Chef of the year award twice in a row and worked with 7 star hotels with a waiting list of one year.

So what should I think of myself?

"Come on after our hangout you can come to my place, we can have some fun. Hmm? "

How this guy isn't picking up on the fact that his co-workers are silently begging him to shut up?

Picking up the desert I emptied the oven tray and a hand lands on my waist making every hair on my neck standing up in alarm.

"Get your hands off me" I said sternly
He was getting on my nerves now. I feel his hands sliding down my back and before he could further move, I jerked his hand pressing them on the hot sizzling oven tray.

He yelped in pain and I had no remorse for it.

"I think I had made myself clear to keep your hands off me. "

The head chef came running after hearing the noises. "I'm sorry for the incovenience mam, but I promise it won't happen for the next time. " He said.

"Fire him and I better not see him lottering around here ever again." I ordered while removing the apron.

Author's POV

"And the Academy Award for the Best Actress goes to"........ she mentally prayed for the win, she knew she had given her best this year but at the same time knew her unfaithful fate very well. " Samaira Singhania for Conclusive Evidence" the presenter exclaimed.

She couldn't move from her seat as she was shocked hearing her name. She wanted it so badly yet couldn't believe it that god had actually given her what she had desired for.

Her co-actor came running to her and hugged her tightly. In all those months of shooting they had become each others cheerleader.

With tears in her eyes Samaira walked on the stage with confidence and grace.

"Goodevening Everyone." Her voice broke the moment she uttered her first words but she was quick to compose herself. "I'd be lying if I say I hadn't made a version of this speech before, I think I was probably eight years old and staring into the bathroom mirror. And this would've been a shampoo bottle. Well, it's not a shampoo bottle now!"

She giggled in between while her eyes twinkeled. The eight year old girl was finally proud of her.

"I'd like to thank my Mom,' she said. "You gave me everything that I wanted, Thank you so much for showing me myself, and encouraging me whenever I was down. This is for everyone in this room. Sanjay Bijlani sir ,thankyou fot believing in me, Sidharth, Maya Mam, our entire team, thankyou for supporting me and I promise you all to work even harder and deliver better performances. Thankyo-"

The mic was snatched away from her.

One of the leading actors of the industry Kartik Chopra was standing on the stage beside her now with the mic that he had just snatched.

"I'm really sorry for the interruption everybody......but I'm just here to make a quick and valid announcement, that Shanaya Oberoi has given one of the best performance this year of all times. She truly deserved this. I'd like to request the critics to think again about the decision. "

Loud voices errupted from the crowd breaking down the confidence of the 25 year old who had just won the most prestigious award of her life.

Did she really not deserved it? That's what she thought. Like she said before, her unfaithful fate.

The man turned back to give her the mic. Oh how badly she wanted to smash his face with the same mic and remove the smirk on his face.

Her most beautiful moment now turned into a pained memory.