Never Have I Ever

Daksh finally dragged both Aarush and Samaira into the garden

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Daksh finally dragged both Aarush and Samaira into the garden. Everyone had already left the party after the drama. It was just the six of us left.

Currently the servants were setting up the bonefire as ordered by Daksh before he left to bring the two fighters.

"Come on guys, the party is not over yet." Daksh cheered everyone up.

We all sat down around the bonefire in a circle. It was pretty chill out here and I was almost shivering until I feel something wrapping around my shoulders. I look up to find Atharva wrapping the jacket of his suit around my shoulders while everyone started  witnessing the scene unfolding in front of them and made some weard noises which I ignored.

Atharva just rolled his eyes, ignoring all the stares and threw a cushion on my lap.

"So Bhaiyas and bhabhis let's begin with our fun game

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"So Bhaiyas and bhabhis let's begin with our fun game. " Daksh excitedly says while gesturing the servants something and they bring trays filled with shot glasses.

"So the game we are going to play is Never Have I Ever. I hope everyone knows the rules." He explains the rules and everyone become excited. Even Samaira and Aarush look happy with the current atmosphere.

"And whoever wins can make any one of us do anything." He explained the final rule.

"So let's begin. Who's going to start?" Aarush asks.

"Me" Alisha chimes in enthusiastically raising her hands.

"Okay" Everyone agrees.

She looks sheepishly at each one of us and finally utters.

"Never Have I Ever had a crush on a teacher." The boys picks up their first shot without a hint of hesitation. Ewwww.

I look at Atharva with my eyebrows raised. I didn't know he was the type of a guy to have crush on teachers.

"What?" He asks turning towards me.

"Nothing, I didn't know you were the type of guy to have crush on teachers." I replied while chuckling.