Badshah

The entire atmosphere fell into the graveyard silence as the ultimate chairman of the Kapoor Group of Industries entered the office with five of his buff bodyguards

Everyone wanted to take a glance at the godly face but his sharp and dark eyes were covered with a pair of black shades.

The employees in the corridor sprinted to the corners seeing him storming through the huge hallways. He walked through the emptied corridor of the office while the others didn't want to commit a mistake by walking into the lion's den.

With his one hand inside the pocket of his pants and other swaying in the air he walked like a model whose one glimpse was enough for the ladies to fall on their knees.

That man was a work of art from head to toe. Little did they know about the hours he spent in the gym to take out his frustrations.

Everyone took a breathe of relief as the elevators closed.

"Waah!! He's insanely handsome. " The new employee who had joined the office today whispered even if she just managed to see his back.

"That he is!! But it won't matter in a few days after you see the devil inside him." One of the employees who was working for three years here warned.

"I heard he's scary and fires people like every other second without giving them a second chance. Is it true??" The new employee asked.

"Yes, he even kills people and then suck their blood until the last drop left. " The senior manager who was now standing behind the employees whispered.

"What? Is he a vampire?" The new employee asked feeling terrified.

"Shutup you dimwit. " The manager shouted and everyone stoodup seeing their senior.

"Sir! -"

"He even hates someone gossiping in his office Ms. Sharma. So if you don't want to get into trouble on the very first day of your work I request you to kindly oblige by the principles. " The manager said.

🌟

After receiving a warm welcome in Las Vegas ahead of his DHUNKI concert Indian pop star Daksh Kapoor was ending the last concert of his tour as the entire stadium turned red. The pop star was welcomed with loud chants and screams by excited fans that swarmed the stadium to watch their favourite star live.

Daksh Kapoor is an Indian singer recognized worldwide for his songwriting, musical versatility, artistic reinventions, and influence on the music industry.

"D. K. D. K. D. K. D. K. D. K. D. K. D. K. D. K. "
The fans screamed at the top of their voice for their favourite singer.

"I LOVEEEE YOUUU ALLLLL!!!!! LET'S MEETTTT SOOONN!!! " Daksh screamed for his lovely fans. He had always loved the people who made him what he's today and he'll forever be greatful for it.

Before he could step down from the stage, he spotted a fan on a wheelchair. He jumped over the barrier to get closer to the fan.

When he reached her, he gently held her hand and said," Thankyou so much for coming."

This scene was enough to melt every fan's heart

Daksh Kapoor was synonymous with the word gentleman, and there were many moments that prove the same. Be it with men, women, or kids, on camera or off camera, this man has always been praised for his neverending list of gentlemanly qualities amongst his fans, friends and family setting the bar very high for other men.

🌟

"It's in the air! Oh he's hit this one miles, And AARUSH smashed him down the ground, what a player.... WHAT A WONDERFUL PLAYER!!! A magnificent strike into the crowd.

INDIA HAVE WON, INDIA HAVE WON IN DRAMATIC STYLE! The whole of Bengal are on their feet, the series has been levelled....INDIA Lifts The Champions Trophy.

The party's started in the dressing room, and it's an Indian captain, who's been absolutely magnificent, in the entire series. "

As soon as Aarush's bat showed its magic and concluded one of the greatest Cricket matches of all time, the entire team ran from the dressing room to celebrate their iconic win in the ground.

Aarush Kapoor captain of the Indian Cricket Team, the man whose name was enough to accelarate anyone's heartbeat. He's hot, devilishly hot; messy hair so dark it looks black, sharp jawline and plump lips.

Not to mention how hard it was to resist Aarush Kapoor getting showered with Champagne on a podium while he beams down at the trophy in his hands along with his teammates.

You can see pictures of him everywhere-ads, commercials, gossip magazines. You name it, he's been on it.
Every player does quick rounds to appease fans and sponsors, including meet-and-greets, parades, and interviews.

"India have won the match and here in the commentary room there is a very happy Aarush Kapoor" The interviewer announced

"6 and 4 seems to have become the new Binary Code for you Aarush. Would you say being honest what has been your strategy for back to back wins for the country? The commentator asked.

"Nope, I'd rather keep it as a secret considering that our opponents are dying to find the same." The reporters laughed at his witty reply. "But yes I have lived true to what we're trying to do as a team by being really aggressive"

Everyone laughed at his reply. The interview was done.

Aarush walked back to the dressing room and was welcomed by the entire team with hugs, praises and entire bottle of champagne on him.

Everyone was tired and got ready to get back to their hotel. The series exhausted the best out of them.

"I love this bus" Aarush said seeing the crowd errupting near the bus making it difficult for the players to get in.

"Why, so that you can check out girls lined up for you?" Said one of the players.

"Aarush Kapoor ladkiyon ke piche nahi bhagta, ladkiya uske piche bhagti hai. " Aarush said swag.

"Aegi aegi, ek din tujhe apne piche bhagane wali bhi aegi. " Said the coach of the team making the entire bus laugh.