Family Time

"I want the new team today itself

"I want the new team today itself."

"No, I don't want to hear any excuses, either get me a new team by today itself or submit your resignation letter."

Atharva spitted words in anger while entering inside the hall.

"Now what happened? Why is he angry now?" Aarush whispered to Daksh who just shrugged.

"Take a chill pill Bhaiya. You look so stressed." Aarush said while walking towards Atharva.

"You know right there's so much work in the office. Especially the new project, it's exhausting as hell." The eldest said.

"In stressful times, it's okay to not be perfect Atharva. It's okay to cut yourself some slack. Because right now you might not be your best self. But you're growing and you're trying your best and that's enough." Daksh tried to explain him.

"In simple words, Daksh is saying that it has been a long time since we spent time together, haven't heard his shayari for a long time aur fir apse daant khaye bhi toh itne din hogye." This time it was Aarush who tried to lighten the moment.

(It's been so long since we got scolded from you)

"Let's go then!" Atharva said with a small smile and gave a light slap on the back of Aarush's head.

"Bhaiyaaaaaa!! " He whined

"Toh deviyon aur sajjano dil tham ke bethiye kyunki humare openers crease par aa. rahe. hai!!! " Aarush said in the most dramatic way possible.

(So ladies and gentlemen, sit tight because our openers are coming to the crease)

The three Kapoor brothers were in the kitchen now with aprons around them and ready to cook the best dish ever.

"So what should we make?" Atharva asked checking out the ingredients in the kitchen.

"Of course my favourite." Aarush said with confidence.

"Kis khushi me?" Daksh asked.

(on what occasion?)

"Huh! Apka Bhai Champions Trophy jeetke aaya hai. I made the entire country proud." Aarush said with a puppy face while the two brothers shook their head at his drama.

("Huh! Your brother won the Champions Trophy. He made the entire country proud.)

"Then it should be my favourite as well afterall I came back home after two months of my most successful world tour." Daksh complained.

"Are jao na aap Bhabhi se banwalo, aapke wali toh hai hi chef."

"Teri toh... "
Daksh ran behind Aarush with a spatula in his hand.

(You..)

Yup the brothers knew about Daksh's love for Alisha. They never hid anything from each other.