Epilogue

It's been a year since my tragic misery of a wedding.

I thankfully haven't spoken to my mother since my wedding but my dad has come to speak to me about what I plan to do.

I told him I wanted to run a non-profit for homeless people and start advocating for dogs in puppy mills and in fighting rings.

He didn't understand my decision or where it came from or even why. But he supported me nonetheless and today is the opening for the organization. I already hired a bunch of people and I have a lot of charities under my wing to help me.

Jisoo and I live together in a small house. Lisa and Rosie eventually turned back into a duck and chipmunk. Jisoo and I cried all day and they live with us. We've gotten weird looks but we don't care.

I go down the stairs and Jisoo is dressed up in a long sleeved dress shirt with tan slacks and watching the news.

She smiles at me. "You look gorgeous!"

Jisoo stands up and walks to me as I smile at her and then kiss her cheek.

She chuckles. "I'm watching the news and they're finally covering the fighting ring in Colorado!"

I turn to the TV and see them arresting that cruel man who ran it and pulling out all the scared looking dogs and puppies.

She wraps an arm around my shoulder. "You did good Jennie. I'll be there to help you."

I smile again and wrap my arms around her neck. "I know. Congratulations again," I say and peck her lips. Jisoo got a job at a law firm recently and we celebrated with a long night.

She kisses me once and pulls my arms away. "We have to go or we'll be late! Come on!"

She holds my hand and turns off the TV.

We laugh as we run out of the house together

••••••••••

THE END