"Not tryna hear that." He immediately dismissed me because he knew it was true and he couldn't defend it.

"I'm not finna keep dealing with this." I said truthfully.

"So you gonna leave?" He straight faced me.

"Khalil." I took a deep breath and put my hands together. "You not finna keep playing in my face for too long. I promise you."

"Nobody playing. But if you wanna leave then leave I'm not trippin." He looked over at the door and I shook my head.

He would rather me leave than talk about the situation. I'm starting to think he like making it seem like I'm the delusional one when it's really him.

Everybody think I'm crazy cause they don't see the shit he be doing and how he be acting.

We have a good bond when we not into it so that's why I be conflicted about leaving because I know we have way more potential. But I'm not gonna stay somewhere I'm not respected at. Not no more.

Instead of responding to him I grabbed my purse and was about to walk out his room but he stood in front of me.

"Move." I told him. He didn't say nothing and I looked up at him and he was already looking at me.

"So you really finna act like this?" He asked me and I looked at him.

"Me?! Are YOU finna act like this?" I tilted my head. "You so childish."

"You need some dick. That's all." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't need nothing. You think sex fix everything and it don't." I crossed my arms.

"Maybe. But you know we be having fun trying." He smirked before picking me up and he locked my legs around his waist.

"Put me down Khalil. I'm not playing." I said out of annoyance. He ignored what I said and locked his bedroom door before walking over to the bed and placed me down gently.

I was about to get up but he just pushed me right on back.

"I'm sorry." He leaned over my body to look at me and our eyes connected.

"You not sorry you just gon do it again." I shook my head and he nodded his.

"I am sorry though." He replied. "Let me show you." He leaned closer to me and placed a kiss on my neck and that one kiss turned into multiple ones. I immediately got goose bumps and I bit down on my lip to keep from moaning. Wasn't finna give him that satisfaction.

"Khalil goneeee." I whined and he moved his hands down to my pants and unbuttoned them. In one swift motion he had them off of me and I sighed.

I clearly can't stand on business for shit. Somebody need to teach me how to.

*A FEW MINUTES LATER*

"Say sorry." Khalil said as he roughly thrusted himself in and out of me and I let out loud moans. Nobody was at his house and wouldn't be for a while.

We had figured that out right before we started and had been going crazy since.

"I didn't do nothing!" I moaned out to him and I closed my eyes, taking in all the pleasure he was giving me.