"Is that him," she asks, leaning into me. "Yeah, actually," I say. Ezra is walking through the park pathway, looking down at his phone.

"Hey," he says, walking up at us. "Hey!" He clicks off his phone and puts it in his pocket. "Ezra, this is Camilla," I say. "Nice to meet you," Ezra smiles at Camilla. "Nice to finally meet you. She's told me so much about you," Camilla says. I nudge Camilla in the arm.

"Told you so much, huh." He smirks at me, proudly, realizing that I've talked about him. "I've mentioned you once or twice," I say casually. "Sure," Camilla says sarcastically. I nudge her even harder. I try to ignore them, and look away.

"Anyways what do you guys want to do," Camilla asks. "I'm not sure," I say. "Brown shed," Camilla suggests. "Yeah, that works," I say.

The brown shed is right across from the skate park. Ezra pulls off his backpack and puts it on a picnic bench. "I forgot I had these in here," Ezra says, holding a stack of neon pink sticky notes and a pen. "Ooo. Pink. Ezra," Camilla teases. "Calm down. They're from school," Ezra says.

"I have an idea," he says. He scribbles something on the sticky note and peels it off. He walks towards me and presses it onto my back. "Hey," I exclaim. I reach behind me and remove the sticky note to reveal that it says Kick me.

"Wow so original," I say sarcastically. Ezra let's out a laugh. I grab the stack of sticky notes and write Dumb on it and press it against his forehead. Camilla let's out a giggle. Ezra quickly takes the sticky note off of his forehead.

He looks at it and gives me an unimpressed look. "I only write the truth," I shrug. He scoffs and runs to the pad of sticky notes and writes something on one and sticks it on my back and another one. I scoff and laugh, removing them off my back.

Camilla pipes up; "I have a better idea then you two putting stupid and kick me on each other." She grabs the sticky notes and starts making a smiley face on the walls of the brown shed. "That's cute," I giggle.

Ezra grabs half the pad of sticky notes and starts pressing them on the wall. Camilla steps back and watches Ezra place sticky notes one by one on the wall. "Is this one of those 'trust the process' kind of things," she asks. "You'll see," Ezra says.

We watch him place them over each other and around each other. "It's a rose," I say. They're placed over each other, creating layers of petals. Some ripped to add more dimension. "I don't see it," Camilla says. "Oh wait, I do. Never mind."

"You're really talented," I say. "Thanks. I pay attention in art class," he says casually. "It's really good," Camilla says, admiring his work. "Thanks," he says. He places the last one on the wall and stands next to us, admiring his work. Camilla pulls out her phone and takes a photo.

"I'm going to show this to Jordan," Camilla smiles. "Hey! I should invite him to hang out with us. It'll be like a double date sorta thing," she adds. I shoot Camilla the death stare. Ezra chuckles.

"Not a double date. Just friends hanging out," I say. "But yeah, invite him," Ezra adds. "K," Camilla smiles. "He said he'll be here in a few, but he can't stay long cause he's gotta work this evening," She announces. "okay, no problem," I smile.

"In the mean time," Ezra says, sticking more sticky notes on me. I giggle and pull one off to stick it on him. He doges me and laughs. He looks up from reading the sticky note and locks eyes with me. I can feel my stomach creating butterflies.