Chapter 5.1: How about we go for shopping

Start from the beginning

Y/n: (sigh) "I... I don't know. It's just... school feels a bit different this time."

Jungkook: (curious) "Different how?"

Y/n: (pausing) "I'm not sure. I guess I'm just worried."

Namjoon: (supportive) "Princess, you know you can always talk to us about your worries. We're here for you."

Y/n: (lying) "No oppa, it's just that I am worried they will probably tease me because of my hand, nothing else."

Jimin: "Baby, no one will tease you. You didn't commit a crime; it's just a fracture."

Jungkook (protective): "And if anyone does, then tell me, okay? I will make sure they regret it. Now smile; I don't like seeing you like this."

Y/n: (fake smile) "uhmm"

Your brothers exchanged puzzled looks. They hadn't expected this reaction. It was unlike you because You usually loved school and were always excited to go to school because you get bored at home alone and you have your friends in school to play with you but now, it seemed like you were hesitant for some reason.

In response to your revelation, Jin and J-Hope decided they needed to do something to lift your spirits. They thought a little shopping might help change your mindset.

Jin: "How about we go shopping for school supplies today? Maybe that will get you excited about going back."

Taehyung: (excited) "What about this, let's go together everyone."

Jimin: (excited) "Yes, it's been a long time we went out together, we will come back directly after dinner"

Namjoon: "Nice plan, what do you think baby?"

You gave a small smile and nodded in agreement.

Sometimes, your brothers had a way of cheering you up and making you feel understood.

After breakfast everyone went to their rooms to get ready and then went to mall.

At mall,

You all dispersed in different groups

You all dispersed in different groups. Jin and J-Hope took you shopping for books and school stuff, Maknae line ventured out to buy snacks and daily necessities. Suga and Namjoon went to buy some clothes for them.

At the store while shopping for school stationary,