"I can't let these kids go back to such an evil person but I'm also very concerned about Nami!" Chopper-Sanji wailed.

"Don't worry. I'm going to go get her back. You guys, look after the kids!" Luffy shouted as he sped off.

"Ain't no way yer goin' without me" Ana huffed out.

"Wait! Luffy! It's my body that they took. I'm coming with you too" Franky-Chopper said only to see that the pair had already left.

"Frankyyy!! Come on!" Luffy shouted out.

With a sudden crash, Franky, in Chopper's monster form, came bursting out the side of the building.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Luffy and Ana yelled as it started to chase them down the snowy hill.

"He ate the rumble ball too early! He'll return to normal in 3 minutes..." Chopper-Sanji called out helplessly. His voice faded slowly away in the distance as the over-eager Franky pursued his own captain and crewmate.

"AAAAAAAAH!" Luffy dodged when Franky-Chopper launched a whole ass block of ice at them "Why are you attacking us!?"

They kept running with the giant reindeer monster on their heels until they came to a spot where they could see Franky's body hung from a rope and the two furry giants holding their guns at her.

"Ana!" the rubber man called out to her and wrapped his arms around her as he threw himself off of the cliff right in front of what was happening.

"Luffy? Ana and...Chopper?...No,FRANKY?!" came Nami's voice and they saw her dangling by a chain off the other side of the cliff in Franky's body.

"Nami!" Luffy cried as he flung Anamaria towards Nami-Franky and started to coat his fists with Armament Haki "Gum Gum Gatling!"

The rubber man pounded the icicles until they were nothing more than flecks of snow. He and Franky-Chopper landed safely onto the ground as Ana landed on her feet besides Nami-Franky.

Giant bullets flew down towards Luffy and Franky-Chopper, which they both narrowly dodged. The attackers were hidden well along the side of the cliffs so no one could see where they were.

Luffy dodged all the bullets shot at him and ballooned up so that the five next ones all hit him in his giant stomach.

"Gum Gum Fire Salute!"

He shot the bullets back to where they originally came from and they hit the assailant with a huge explosion.

"Rooooarrr!" Franky-Chopper yelled as he leapt high up into the air. He caught the huge wedge of ice and threw it at the side of the mountain, where the first assailant was.

"He...he did something useful?!" Nami-Franky gasped out while waiting for Anamaria to free her.

Suddenly, a giant hand reached out and grabbed the cyborg just as Ana was nearly done with the knots. He started to climb up the mountain with both the cyborg in between his fingers.

"You can't catch me" he snarled "I know these mountains like the back of my hand"

"Bet" Ana thought as she created iced claws from her fingertips, a trick that she really liked to use especially to slash through people,

He scaled the mountain side like a monkey. Just by his speed and the large span of his grip, he was able to shake off Luffy pretty easily, not knowing that the raven haired woman was now clinging onto his back like a koala bear.

He leapt over the top and slid down the other side of the mountain until he reached a flat plateau. He then stopped and grinned when he saw a man standing in front of him.