G O R G E O U S

O L I V I A

"Olivia?" Landon mumbles, his face still just inches away from mine. "Hm?" I hum, gliding my tongue against my lips, keeping my eyes fixed on his. "You're so fucking gorgeous." He whispers, his face edging closer to mine.

His eyes flick from my lips and up to my eyes as his other palm meets the wooden desk, completely caging me with his body.
His scent invades my senses.
God he smells good.

I slowly bring my hands up, running them along his abs, to his chest and around his neck. I brush my fingers through the back of his hair, pulling his face even closer to mine. The corners of my lips tug but freeze when he leans to me.

His lips crash against mine, one of his hands wrapping around my back, pulling my body against his. I pull his face closer, deepening the kiss.

His body straightens, lifting my feet from the ground, but his lips stay against mine. My legs instinctively wrap around his hips and his hands fall to my ass. He walks us over to his bed, gently laying me down as he leans over me.

We pull away, our heavy breathing filling the silence. I look up into his eyes, seeing them fire in  a way I've never seen before.

L A N D O N

She reaches for the hem of my shirt, tugging it over my head. Her hands trace my abs, running across my body. I deepen our kiss even further, my hand pushing the back of her neck.

My other hand grazes her shoulder, pulling the strap of her dress so it falls. I pull from the kiss, searching her expression. She nods to me before crashing her lips against mine once again. I do the same to the other strap, the dress loosening and hanging. I pull it and it falls from her body, leaving her in bright red, lacey underwear.

I take her in, my eyes running over her perfect little body.

I freeze when I see a newer scar that lines her ribs. I graze my thumb over the skin and Liv looks up to me. "What happened?" I ask.
"My Father." Her words are rushed and quiet.
I fight off the anger that rushes over me and place a kiss over her scar.

I trace my hands along her lean torso, feeling her soft, tanned skin. Another scar I don't recognise sits on her mid thigh, she gives me a look as to say the same thing as before; Her father.
I place a kiss over the scar, the same way I did before.

She pulls me back up, her hands wrapping back around my neck. "Don't look at that." She whispers. "You're fucking beautiful, Olivia."
I reply. The last thing this woman should be is insecure.

I lean in, placing kisses from her chest up to her neck and jaw. She guides my lips back to hers with a soft moan, wrapping her legs back around my hips until our bodies touch completely.

I start to kiss down her neck again, pulling away to see her face. "Is this okay, Love?" I ask.
I know she hasn't done anything with anybody since she was assaulted. She's been with either Cora or me every day and night.
"Mhm." She hums with a nod.
"Words, Love." I continue, looking into her pretty, blue eyes.
"Yes." She responds, pulling me back to her.
I don't hesitate this time before slamming my lips back against hers

~

O L I V I A

I climb into the shower, I guess I got ready for no reason. The hot water scorches my skin as I rub shampoo into my hair.

I'm glad we're leaving tomorrow. We're going to Spain for the deal we have coming up.
There's a chance we're going to be there for a while, so I insisted on booking a private villa with all the necessities.

I acted as if I was annoyed that I would have to share with Landon, but in reality, I booked it on purpose.

Why sleep without him when you can sleep with him?

I shut off the water, wrapping a towel around my body before unlocking the bathroom door.
The bedroom is empty, I walk over to my things, pulling out some tiny pyjama shorts and crop top.

Once I'm dressed, I dry my hair and leave it down. I wander out of the bedroom, looking for Landon.

As I reach the top of the stairs, I hear the front door close and footsteps down the hall.
I quietly make my way down, peering into the kitchen to find Landon, placing a shopping bag up on the counter. "You okay, Love?" He speaks, not even turning around. He must've heard me coming. "Mhm." I hum, stalking towards him.

He starts to empty the bags, taking out numerous sauces, cheeses and doughs. "What's this?" I question. "You don't know?" He teases. I furrow my brows and stare down at the things.
Then it clicks, pizza ingredients.

When we were younger, we would always make homemade pizzas together, making Landon's Mom taste them to see who won the competition.

A smile forms on my lips as he turns to face me completely, "I do know." I nod, "It's hard to forget how many times I won." I shrug.
His brows raise as he smirks, "Really?"
"Really." I confirm. He steps closer, staring down at me, "Don't get used to it." He shakes his head, "You haven't seen how good I've gotten." He continues, forcing a small laugh to escape my lips. "You've been practicing?" I taunt.
"Ofcourse." He says sarcastically.

I break our eye contact, turning back round to the counter, "Maybe I've been practicing, too." I shrug, making myself seem cocky.