L O C K E R S

L A N D O N

I wake up, Olivia cradled in my arms, the way she is most mornings. I look down at her, she's still sleeping but her lips are plumper and her eyes are puffy from her crying last night.
Stupid Vampire.

I find myself looking at her for a little too long and pull myself away from her. She shifts down onto the pillow, not waking up.

I take one last glance at her before walking into the bathroom. As I walk in, my mind goes back to last night. How fucking gorgeous she looked, how she always does. Her pretty blue eyes looking up at mine. God, she's perfect.

I pull myself out of my mind and turn on the shower. I strip off and climb under the water. Luckily, I like cold showers, because whenever Liv takes a shower, there's no hot water left anyways.

The whole room is always steamy and the mirrors are full of condensation whenever she leaves after having a shower. Once I actually burnt myself on the water after forgetting to turn it down after she got out. She has it on the highest fucking heat, whatever that is.
But it's hot, that's for sure.

I step out from the shower, tying the towel around my hips and walking back into the bathroom.

I can tell that she's slowly waking up, so I leave her to it. We're going to a training base today. I'm more of a hand to hand combat, or gun kind of person. Whereas, Liv is fucking good with a blade, throwing them or just cutting or stabbing. If she came at me with one, I think I'd be a little scared.

I just pull my top over my head as she sighs and rolls off of the bed, collapsing in a heap on the floor. How elegant.

She stumbles into the bathroom, pushing the door shut behind her. I hear the shower turn on and imagine the boiling water scolding her skin. I don't know how she does it. She's always in there for so long, too. That shit burns.

Around 30 minutes later, Liv comes out of the bathroom. She's just in a towel, her long blond hair hanging damply at her waist. Her eyes flick up to me, and I look away.

She walks over to the wardrobe, picking something to wear.
"Be back in a sec." I say as I walk out the door.
"Okay." I hear her call out.

I walk into Theo's room, "You got any milk?" I yell as I walk into the room.
"Uh, yeah." He shouts back. I head into their kitchen, searching the fridge for milk.

I turn around as I hear someone walk in.
"Up for a game?" He asks, gesturing towards the TV.
"Sure." I agree, taking a seat on the couch.

I was meant to be just getting some milk quickly, but ofcourse I get caught up.
Liv will take a little while to get ready anyways. The milk can wait.

~

O L I V I A

I pick an outfit for training today. We don't do it as often as we used to, but we still have to here and there. I don't mind it too much. It's a lot easier than holding mafia leaders captive, that's for sure.

I rummage through my things and decide to wear a tight black top, with black jeans. I add a belt around my waist and straighten my hair again. I quickly add some mascara, and then I'm finally ready.

~

OLIVIAS FIT INSPO: