D R I V E

O L I V I A

My eyes flutter open as the sunlight illuminates the room.
I should've just closed the curtain last night.
God knows what time it even is.

I fling my covers everywhere, searching for my phone.
I eventually find it when it flies up into the air and lands on my chest.
I drop the cover back over my legs before unlocking my it.
6:30am, perfect.

I sigh before pulling myself out of bed, only to fall back down.
I blow out a strong breath before trying again, much slower this time. I feel like I'm going to explode.

I suck up the pain and wander into my bathroom, stripping out of my clothes, with much struggle, before climbing under the hot spray.

I soak up the free time as much as possible, dreading going downstairs to meet my dick head of a father.

I wash over my body and hair before stepping out. I make my way over to the wardrobe, flinging open the doors. After a few minutes, I decide on a skin tight black bodysuit following with some black cargos.

I curl my hair into tight ringlets, which I don't bother brushing out, they'll only fall out anyways.
I finish up my makeup and dab some concealer over the bruise on my jaw. It's dark and going to be hard to cover.

It's not completely covered, but nowhere near as noticeable as before. Plus, I think if I dab it one more time, I might cry.

OLIVIA'S FIT INSPO:

~

I walk into the kitchen where Zak and Blake are sat at the table ready.
"Morning." I mumble as I approach the sink.
"Morning." They both mutter, clearly still tired.

I grab a glass and turn on the tap, filling it to the brim before turning back to Blake and Zak.
I take a sip of it as my Father walks in.
Great.

He looks me up and down with a look of disgust clinging to his features. Typical Father.
He approaches me, lowering his voice.
"Don't mess this up," He starts, "Everybody will be coming back here tonight, you're leaving early morning tomorrow, on the jet." He finishes.
"Already?" I question.
As much as I don't want to be here with him, I've only just unpacked.
"Do not test me, Olivia. It will not end in your favour." He rasps, staying quiet so the others don't hear.

I back away from him, shooting him a glare, which he ofcourse returns.

I think I'm gonna buy a mini fridge. That way I can get water without seeing this ugly dickface.

My dreams are rudely interrupted when my Father yells at me to get the door.
I roll my eyes and make my way over, opening it to be greeted by Cora and Theo.
"Hey," I smile, moving to the side so they can walk in. "Where's Landon and Jacob?"
"Uhh, not sure." Cora shrugs.
We both look to Theo who mirrors Cora's movement.

I pull my phone out as we walk into the kitchen. Luckily, my Father has made his way back up to his office.

My brothers greet Cora and Theo as we take a seat at the table.
"Water?" I offer, earning a nod from Cora.
"Theo?"
"I'm good thanks Liv." He smiles before turning back to Zak.

I zone out of their conversation as I grab some glasses. I fill them both before plopping some ice in.

My phone dings and I see a reply from Landon.

Landon

Where are you?

Be five minutes, Love.

Is Jacob with you?

Not yet. Getting him in a sec.

Okay.

~

I put my phone back down on the side and head back to the table.
I slide the glass to Cora while drinking from one myself. "They'll be five minutes." I announce, receiving nods from around the table.

I don't join in their conversation, I just sit and listen until I hear a knock on the door.
I push my chair back, standing to my feet.
I open the door to Landon waiting on the other side with a smirk.

I don't even bother saying hi, just move to the side so they can come in.
"Hello to you too, Love." He remarks.
I roll my eyes at him as I shut the door behind them both.

"You guys ready to leave?" Landon asks as he walks into the kitchen. Everybody nods in agreement. Jacob walks into their view and everyone stands to their feet.

Zak and Blake approach.
"Zak." He says, offering his hand to Jacob.
"Jacob." He replies, taking his hand.
Blake and Jacob repeat the process before we start to leave.

We all pile into the car, which for the record, is very squished. I flinch as Jacob's elbow brushes my ribs. "Sorry, babe." He says and I give him a tight smile.

Zak shoots me a weird look through the mirror but I ignore it.
He knows what our Father can be like towards me, and he probably heard the shouting and smashing last night. He's the same with all of us, really. But he 'respects them more because they're men'.
Dick.

Landon's head also flicks my way, but I'm pretty sure it's because Jacob called me babe, not because he noticed.
I look at the frown on his face, but I decide to ignore that too.
So dramatic.

The car starts and everyone starts to chat.
I feel a pair of eyes on me, a pair I know belong to Landon.
I shoot him a look, that says 'what?', but he just turns away.
Weird.

I swear I feel his gaze on me for the rest of the drive, but everytime I look, he's facing forward or out the window.

I think I'm going crazy.