Chapter 15 - The Awakening

3rd Person POV (Zedaph)

He didn't know what to do. He had woken up with Impulse and Tango on either side of him so he couldn't move. Staring into Tango's chest, he cuddled up further, making sure Impulse still had somewhat of a grasp on him.

He closed his eyes, only thinking of what Grian had told him the day before.

- I didn't want people to know what i was up to so i stayed quiet -

What did Grian mean? He didn't want people to know what he was up to but.. What things were he up to? It didn't make sense, Grian had lied to everyone, and now Zedaph had too. 

The disgusting feeling Zedaph had because of both Grian and himself had come back. The feeling swirled in his stomach, feeling like it could become a bloody monster that would crawl out of him. 

With that thought Zedaph squeezed his eyes shut, Impulse seemed to wake up at the same time, rolling over so he wasn't gripping onto Zedaph anymore.

- Impy, you awake? -

Zedaph whispered hoping Impulse would hear him and reply. Luckily that hope was soon fulfilled.

- Yes Zed, I am, is Tango still asleep? -

He whispered back. Zedaph rolled over to face Impulse who was smiling at him. Zedaph smiled back softly, hugging Impulse with the same soft feel, Impulse repeated the action back, hugging Zed back, kissing his head gently.

- Want to go get some breakfast as we wait for Tango? -

Zed nodded as they climbed out the bed, leaving Tango to sleep peacefully.

They walked down the stairs hand in hand as they went to the kitchen. Impulse went and grabbed some bread and butter, putting the bread in the toaster as he grabbed some fruits. He carefully chopped some strawberries while just putting raspberries and blueberries into bowls. Zedaph had walked to the little island, sitting down on the black leather stool. Impulse brought a plate of toast with a butter dish, going back to grab the 3 bowls which were filled with fruits.

- Help yourself love, i'm going to go see if Tango's awake -

Impulse proceeded to walk off, leaving Zedaph to his own thoughts which would normally be fine but considering he saw Grian holding Mumbo basically hostage it was not a good time.

- What did Grian mean by that? What has he done? -

Zedaph quietly muttered while biting into a piece of toast. He seriously didn't know what Grian could've done to Mumbo.

- He's safer here, please don't tell anyone Zedaph, I will be banished! -

What did Grian mean by that as well? What would be so bad that he could get banished from Hermitcraft? Too many questions were filling Zedaph's head as he ate. Luckily these thoughts disappeared when Tango and Impulse walked in, hand in hand and chatting.

- Good Morning Baby -

Tango said, walking over to Zed giving him a big hug and a small kiss on the lips. Zed smiled softly, he had fallen in love with Tango first, soon falling in love with Impulse as well. It had worked out when Zed asked Tango if they could date and had mentioned he was polyamorous. Tango was fine with it because he was also poly and mentioned how he also was liking Impulse. With that they became a trio, a trio all in love with each other. Ever since it had worked out for so long, no one knew they were dating apart from Pearl, Xisuma and possibly the big eye crew.

- Hello Dear -

Zedaph fired back with. He wanted to make sure everyone felt happy, even if it would mean hiding his feelings and thoughts, especially with the whole Grian situation. Tango smiled as he sat down next to him to get some breakfast. Impulse stood on the other side on the counter grabbing a blueberry every now and again.

- Impy, you need to eat more love, it isn't good to eat so little, especially for breakfast -

Impulse shrugged as he looked back over to his boyfriends.

- I'll have more later, i'd rather you eat the food i made now when i can just make some more later -

Zed sighed. Impulse had an eating disorder, he thinks no-one knows about it but his boyfriends knew it. He rarely ate when with them and always insisted that they ate.

- Impulse, can you at least have a piece of toast? I'm sure there is some spare which you could have now -

Zedaph spoke, he knew that Impulse would most likely eat a bit of it just to make him happy but would not eat it all. With that knowledge and words spoken Impulse went and grabbed a piece of toast nibbling at it.

- Ill be right back guys, i need to go quickly grab something -

Tango said, walking away, they didn't know where he was going but he was going somewhere at least, leaving the other 2 alone Zedaph thought it was time to confront Impulse about this.

- Hey Impulse -

- Yes Zed? What's up? -

Bang Crash Grian had crashed into the house, sprinting towards Zedaph, what great timing-

- Zedaph, I need you and quick! Just follow! -

Zedaph sighed, sprinting off to follow the parrot boy, not even bothering to say goodbye because of the urgency in his voice.

Soon he had sprinted over to Grian's starter base, running through the door which Grian had left open when he appeared over. He had flown over to where he had left Mumbo alone, so that's where Zedaph went.

- Look at him -

Mumbo's hair seemed to sit exactly how Grian's looked..

Cough splutter

Grian's eyes grew as he saw Mumbo wake up.

- He's awake -

(946 words, sorry its late on a sunday but i had to rush to get this finished on time so sorry if theres any mistakes, i hope you enjoy though)