As much as Neytiri craved this and wanted more, it felt sinfully wrong.

Neytiri didn't want to hurt his feelings, so she only smirked at him and jumped him from his grip, allowing herself to be able to dive down into the water again.

Neytiri quickly swam back to the edge of the water and climbed out.

Over the next few days it was like everything was starting to click into place for him. Jake stood at the archery range, pulling up his bow with ease this time.

Neytiri rolled her eyes and walked up to him, touching my hands to his stomach, expecting him to be wrong.

Only his body was firm, breath held back to steady himself.

Marali smiled as she was leaning against a nearby tree, Atan'eko chuckling. Neytiri reached up and checked his arms to feel they were in the right position.

Their faces were very close and Neytiri turned, seeing him looking at her.

He gave her a cocky look showing he got it and Neytiri quickly backed off and huffed, gesturing for him to shoot, Marali and Atan'eko chuckled.

When he did his aim into the target on the tree was perfect.

-𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

They walked through the woods after a rainstorm. Neytiri reached up and grabbed a curled leaf that held water inside it. Bringing it down to her mouth and tasting the clean water on her lips.

Neytiri could feel Jake's eye's on her and she pulled away, gently touching her lips and thanking Ewya in a prayer in her head.

-𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

An elder Na'vi passed away and we held a ritual of life for him. Neytiri, Ney'ite, and Mo'at stood by Marali side as Marali and Neytiri called upon the Seedling spirits of Ewya.

Jake watched amazed as some floated down towards them, landing on our hands.

Neytiri held one, giving the others one. Marali lifted her hands to her mouth and whispered to the spirit.

"𝐕𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐱𝐢̀𝐦𝐫𝐫 𝐥𝐮 𝐄𝐲𝐰𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐨 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐥𝐮 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐢̀𝐬𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐮 𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐦 𝐧𝐮𝐚̈" Marali sighed, bowing her head with respect, lowering the spirit seedling onto his body.

"𝐕𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐱𝐢̀𝐦𝐫𝐫 𝐩𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐟𝐩𝐨𝐦 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐚𝐢𝐚 𝐥𝐮 𝐤𝐱𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐚 𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐞"

Ney'ite lowered the spirit seeding onto the body. "𝐈𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐨 𝐥𝐮 𝐧𝐢̀𝐰𝐨𝐭𝐱 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬. 𝐎𝐞𝐥 𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐞, 𝐭𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐧, 𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐨"

Neytiri gently blew on the spirit seedling and it flew down onto the body.

(May the All Mother watch over you on your new journey into the Great beyond) (May she bring you peace knowing your family is safe here with us)

(Thank you for all you brought into our lives. I see you, brother, thank you)

-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-