(I see you. Wow. Look how big you are) (Oh, you are so pretty)

Neytiri turned and looked at Jake's face, studying him for a movement. "What? Do I have more mud on my face?" He asked with a groan of annoyance. His hands traveled his face to rub it off.

"No. No mud." Neytiri frowned slightly. "Why? Why help bring Grace?"

"Why did I help get her welcomed back?" Jake asked, confused by her expression. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"I, uh, saw pictures of you and Grace from a long time ago. I know you don't open up to me much, but remember when you mentioned missing her? I-I wanted to do something nice for you and Grace."

He mumbled, Neytiri's eyes widened slightly.

"Y-You did this. For me?" Neytiri asked, shocked and he nodded with a shrug.

Neytiri was so overcome with emotion at the kind gesture, that she leapt forward and laughed, wrapping her arms around his torso.

He stiffened for a moment, before quickly returning the gesture, wrapping his arms around her and letting out a content sigh. I smiled at them, sighing softly.

I could see the sparks flying from their eyes.

I smiled softly at them, slowly remembering Jasper, sighing softly. Neytiri pulled away after a moment, before clearing her throat as their eyes met.

There was something in them this time that I was used to seeing, they had the same look as me and Jasper. They both blushed and moved a few paces away from each other.

Down the tree line I could see Tsu'tey stiff, with an annoyed scowl on his face.

I walked over to him, placing my hand on his shoulder. Tsu'tey glanced at me, smiling softly at me.

-𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, you don't. Come back here." Grace said to Jake as he tried to hurry to the Pod to get back to the village.

And more importantly a special girl that he really had grown a liking to see. She lifted a plate and set it down in front of him, reminding him to eat first. "Bon Appetite."

-𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

"Come." Neytiri said quickly, grabbing Jake's hand that night. "Where are you taking me?" He chuckled and held tightly to her hand. "Just come." Neytiri giggled.

They traveled through the illuminated forests towards the lake she was leading him too.

Jake noticed a Fan Lizard, or Kenten, on a leaf traveling slowly along. It was dark and small, before he touched it gently to try and let it crawl on his hand.

But instead it croaked and it's glowing fan appeared from it's back, twirling around in the air.

Neytiri pulled him along and jumped into the water, feeling the splash behind her. It was nice to take a break with him. To not focus on training, just each other.

They swam around the water, coming up for air.

Neytiri brushed her hair back and when she opened her eyes he was right in front of her. Neytiri blushed and gazed into his beautiful eyes.

The water glowed around them, and Jake's fingertip's reached out gently brushing the seedling birthmark on her thigh.

The simplest of things with him caused her heart to feel like it was going to explode lately. His touch, especially on her birthmark left her wanting so much more.

His hand started to wrap around her waist and pull her into his chest.

A gentle smile on his face. His other hand slowly lifted and brushed against Neytiri's cheek.