Chapter 26

Karishma wake up next morning and saw that they are still holding hands, she looks at Haseena and smiled, then saw their intertwined hands and kissed Haseena's hand, "I can't be more thankful for having you in my life Haseena. I love you a lot" Karishma then left the bed and got ready and heads to kitchen to prepare breakfast. Noor was sitting on the dining table having her breakfast, when she saw Karishma coming from the room. Karishma greeted her, to which Noor nodded her head, and then Karishma heads towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast for them.

She prepared breakfast, when Haseena also come for breakfast, all three of them are now seated on the dining table. "Karishma I think you need to join the store now, I'll be continuing my work from today, so you should also continue your work" and Haseena looked at her mother.

"Whatever you both want to do, you can do that, I'm okay with it" Noor replied.

"Okay, then Ammi will drop me at gym and then you both will go to store" Haseena told and looked at Noor

"Don't know how much this stupid will make this old lady work" Noor Malik stood up from the dining table, "Get ready in half an hour" Noor said and left the table.

Haseena and Karishma got ready, first Noor dropped Haseena in the gym after the strict warning to her that she don't do much works in Gym, and then the remaining journey was completed in silence. They reached store and the whole staff welcomed Karishma again.

"Okay from now onwards, everybody back to their original position, at which they worked before" Noor told everyone commonly. She had never hired a new employee in place of Karishma, when Karishma left, Karishma was the manager of store and now Noor Malik have given her post back, but still she is not on normal talking terms with Karishma. Karishma has been feeling for this a lot, that when everything is accepted by Noor with such open arms, then why Noor's behaviour is still not changed with her.

One month passed like this, Haseena is 90% recovered now, just her last few sessions of therapy are left. Karishma is running the store like she used to do before, and she is taking care of her broken wife, who is almost completely recovered now, but it is only for others and for Karishma, she is still under recovery phase, and simultaneously she is busy with her classes. Noor Malik was happy by seeing her daughter happy with her wife, but the ice between Noor and Karishma is still yet to melt, this sometimes saddens Karishma a lot, but Haseena always console her that there is nothing like this and her mother always treat her as her daughter. And all this one month, both the girls are busy in getting back to their routine life. 

"Haseena, why are you touching me with your cold feet" Karishma jumped out of the bed.

"Angry bird, I'm feeling cold" Haseena complained, "And you are hot, so I thought to take some warmness from you" Haseena smirked.

"Haseena you are a big shameless, big big shameless. I know the meaning behind your words and that devil smile" Karishma throw the cushion at Haseena. Haseena jumped out of the bed, and ran behind Karishma to touch her with her cold hands, Karishma was running and shouting in the whole room, and Haseena was also running behind her to catch her with a loud evil laugh.

"Oh God, these girls ,first only my Haseena is stupid and now she has made Karishma the same, how responsible and mature that girl was before, but Haseena has made her mad like her. They don't even let me sleep peacefully now" Noor murmured, as she has woken up from her sleep, due to the constant shouting and mad laughing from the opposite room, Noor not only lost peaceful sleep, almost she lost the entire peace with these two and their never ending banters, right starting from Breakfast table, to their car travel towards gym, to Store, to Dinner table, to now they are disturbing her even in her sleep.

On the other hand, Haseena finally caught Karishma, she hugged Karishma from behind and both fell on the bed, Karishma struggled to get out of Haseena's hold, as Haseena hands and feet was too cold, but Haseena back hugged her like a koala and after so much struggle finally Karishma left as it is as she can't stand against this completely recovered gym giant, both slept in same position and finally Noor Malik ears got some peace and she also slept.