Chapter 16

After filing for divorce, Haseena dropped Karishma at the store, and heads to the gym. She wanted to distract herself, so she decided to heads to gym area right away. While changing clothes in locker room, she caught sight of her wedding ring. She took the ring out and goes to her cabin.

Haseena sat on her chair with the ring in her hand, she was looking at the ring continuously, she imagined how it would be if their marriage is real. How Karishma will be there as her wife. How everyday waking up next to Karishma will be like, and how just imagination of Karishma in her world is lightening her heart. She was lost in Karishma's land imaging herself as main character there.

How it would be to have Karishma in her room, and how she will remove all of her gym equipments from THEIR bedroom. Karishma would change all the dull colours in her bedroom to bring rainbow colours. How everytime Haseena was forced to eat Karishma's fav dish butter chicken, and how Ammi and Karishma will team up against Haseena and keep her at home, rather than at gym. How it would be when Karishma will get angry with her and slept hugging her plushie, and remembering plushie she remembered, how Karishma will teach Haseena to buy some other things rather than plushies. How it will be for Haseena to wake up her angry bird in the morning. How she will go to store and found Karishma sitting like a boss, and Karishma will make Haseena work in store, because she is late in picking her up. How Haseena will get in trouble everytime she speaks to another girl, and if by mistake she touches anyone, then both Haseena and the girl will end in hospital with broken bones, maybe Karishma will made her wear a T-shirt, "I'm Karishma's wife, stay away from me", with picture of Karishma wearing boxing gloves.

In a fantasy world, the only limit is your own imagination, and now with Karishma in her fantasy world, Haseena lost the control over her own imagination limit. As said by Richard Bach " If you will practice fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real than people with bodies and heartbeats." Haseena was walking in the deserted Karishma's land, when some noise from outside broke her trance and she came back to reality. The smily line on her face came back to straight one, her dimpled cheeks also came back to relaxed state again. She sit back straight and looked at the wedding ring, "What are you thinking Haseena, don't fall for this trap, nothing is going to happen, Karishma is straight and she can never be mine, and remember you don't have to love anyone, Ammi don't like this, just remember already you hurt one person, and this marriage that is making me feel Karishma as mine is also going to end soon, after this divorce she will be nothing to me. The most I can do is, to wish her a happy life"

Haseena was sitting there for almost 2 hours, she came to gym to get Karishma out of her mind, but how can she separate herself from Karishma, who is running like blood in her body. Haseena was preparing herself to see Karishma and Rohit together, she is ready to sacrifice her love once again.

Karishma was working out in gym area for 30 minutes, when she saw that Haseena is taking so long in her cabin, and by now she would have come to gym area, but she didn't, as she lost in some land playing lead character there with her bossy wife, "What is Haseena doing in cabin for this long. Is she with someone, I need to check her" Karishma then started a small marathon to Haseena's cabin. She reached the cabin and stand outside to hear any noise coming from inside, but when there is no noise she decided to barged in. Karishma opened the door without knocking as if she is the real boss here and who gonna care or ask her anything. Haseena instinct quickly signals her to hide the ring.

"What are you doing here for so long. Don't you have any work to do. Already you missed classes for so many days. Do you want people to leave your gym? Do you want this Gym to face loss?" Karishma has started her interrogation again like worried wife, who is worried about her wife's business loss, to which Haseena kept looking at her smiling "Why aren't you answering me?"