Chapter 9

The smile on Haseena’s face vanishes by listening Rohit name. Karishma saw her face and immediately guessed that Haseena doesn’t like her mentioning Rohit name for this, as she thought about the efforts the other one made to make her agree for this

"I decided to join gym because Noor auntie asked me, I can never say No to auntie. So I decided" Karishma told Haseena, while Haseena was continuously staring at her to read her mind, but unfortunately this time, there is nothing in Karishma’s mind for Haseena to read.

Karishma observed the continuous stare on her, "Stop looking at me, I joined only because of Auntie. Moreover I want to show YOU all that I'm capable of doing things and I'll show this to YOU all" Karishma told Haseena and walked away, while Haseena was continuously staring at her to decode her words.

"What does she mean by YOU all. How can I made her understand that, I never made fun of her, this Angry bird is too much difficult to understand, No, Angry Bird Won't understand this" Haseena murmured to herself

Karishma decided to tell Noor about her decision to join Haseena’s gym at dinner time. But the Gym Owner has already informed her mother about this new admission, so that Noor can sort of the problem regarding Karishma’s work schedule.

"Auntie, I have thought about your idea and I have decided to act upon it, so I'll be joining gym soon" Karishma told Noor after dinner.

"That's great, I know you can never say no to me, I'm really proud of you" Noor kissed Karishma’s head "And I have decided something regarding your store work"

Karishma looked at Noor, and before she gave a chance to Noor to speak, Karishma decided to jump on conclusion, "Auntie, I'm not leaving job please, I'll manage everything"

Noor laughed, "First listen to me, I'm not asking you to leave the job, but as your boss I'm assigning you the Inventory and Purchasing department, so from now on you will be handling Inventory"

Karishma hugged Noor, "I know Auntie why you assigned me to purchasing, because all of that work is computer based, and I don't have to visit store for this, I can’t be more thankful to you"

"You are not allowed to be thankful to me, taking care of daughter is mother's duty, and I'm telling you this again and for last time you are same to me as Haseena. Both of you hold equal value to me, so I want you to take this out of your mind, that all of this some sort of favor, and from tomorrow Haseena will be picking you up from university to Gym, after your classes" Noor told Karishma.

"I can go by myself, I don’t want to disturb Haseena" Karishma denied Noor offer.

"Your university falls in her way of gym from store, that's why I asked, as it's not some extra effort for her." Noor assured Karishma to which Karishma nodded in agreement.

Next day Haseena picks Karishma from university while going to gym from store, Noor had handed over Karishma’s gym gear to Haseena, and had warned her like millions of time, to act nicely with Karishma, otherwise she gonna train Haseena herself in her own way, if she will do anything to Karishma.

Haseena and Karishma entered together in gym, after greeting everyone Haseena take Karishma to lockers room, there Haseena gave Karishma key to her locker and then told her about changing room. Haseena then left for gym area and Karishma to changing rooms.

Haseena got busy with her students and was thinking, "What is she doing inside, who takes 20 minutes to change" then Karishma walked out to gym area,

Haseena saw her and goes towards her to lead her to treadmill first, "Here start with this, we will start with warmup for few days, to develop some stamina"