Chapter 11

Karishma followed Haseena inside, luckily Noor was asleep otherwise the whole world have become upside down. Karishma locked the main door and heads towards her room. She saw Haseena's room door was closed, for an instance she thought to knock on the door and ask for dinner but then she discarded her plan, goes to her room and after changing clothes she just lay on bed while the food box was sitting at one corner of the room, completely ignored.

Haseena after taking long shower was laying on the bed and constantly changing sides, she was feeling thousands of emotions at once. All the scenes were playing in her mind like a movie.

The first time when she saw Karishma in blue saree and when she saw her laughing at Rey. How her sharp nose and brows enhance her beauty. How beautiful she looks, when she dress in traditional attire. How her cute anger made her a lil angry bird. By imaging Karishma in angry bird avatar Haseena smiled. She changed sides, closed her eyes and tried to sleep, but still Karishma is ruling her mind along with heart today.

How Haseena wants to see her again and again. How her eyes are always on Karishma when she is near, how she note down the minor detailing of Karishma. And how Karishma cooks for her and her mother like perfect wife and perfect daughter in law. How Karishma sets table for Noor and Haseena with happiness.

The way Karishma looks while cooking, her cute struggle when her few strands of hair falls on her eyes, how she move them behind her ear. The urge to go near her when Karishma was cutting the vegetables in precise manner, her touch when she pushes Haseena out of the kitchen, so that she can't make any mess.

The way Karishma take care of her mother, how she handles store and how she goes to hospital visits with her mother. How always Noor and Karishma team up together to tease her. How everytime Noor warned her not to annoy Karishma and the way Karishma complained to Noor about her.

The way Karishma talks to her in authoritative tone more than her mother, and asks her questions like she has every right on Haseena, how Karishma asks her or orders her to do things. Be it at gym or at home, Karishma shows her cute stubbornness to Haseena and how she never follows Haseena instructions and create own set of instructions to follow.

How Everytime Karishma speaks highly of her wedding ring and how much she is attached to her ring and how she wears that ring religiously for safety of Haseena as per her beliefs.

Like this, everything related to Karishma and everything about Karishma started to affect Haseena unknowingly. And when Haseena finds herself getting lost in Karishma more and more everyday, then in order to divert her mind away from Karishma, she installed Tinder and when Rohit joins gym and used to accompany Karishma everywhere, Haseena realised that she will never like the idea of Karishma loving Rohit, although they are just friends, but Haseena hates their bond, so in order to get out of all of this, Haseena decides to go on a blind date, so that just for few minutes she will get Karishma out of her mind but there again all of sudden, Karishma enters the scene, and creates the whole scene in restaurant.

Haseena has now decided that she is going to avoid Karishma at any cost, although ignoring her is going to break Haseena's heart in many pieces, but Haseena is ready to endure this pain, as she thought it's better to endure this pain than falling for Karishma more. After changing sides almost every second, and Haseena finally slept after tangling in love or thinking much about every aspect of Karishma.

Next morning Haseena wake up early and head downstairs, where Noor was already present.

"Good Morning, Ammi" Haseena came and sit besides her mother and side hugged her, while putting her head on her mother's shoulder

"Good morning" Noor kissed Haseena's head, "What happened, you are looking so tired"

"The workload just increased so I'm just tired" Haseena lied.