Chapter 3

Noor Jahan Malik came home after closing her store. She opened the front door, and there was a pitch black silence. It's always like this, when she came back from work, as her daughter is a GYM WORM, and if possible her daughter would have made a gym in home.

"Oh God, I don't know when this girl will become responsible. Not even for one day, she came back on time. I don't know, what is in that stupid gym that she don't want to leave. That's why, I ask her to marry" Noor Jahan Malik murmured and went straight to the kitchen to put down the groceries. After that she got fresh up and started preparing the dinner, all the time she was complaining about her daughter to the walls of the house. Even the walls of house, got confused by this, that how her daughter became responsible by agreeing to marry. And how the every problem in this house is completely and straightly related to her daughter's marriage

After sometime the door opened her daughter entered inside, "Ammi, I'm home", she shouted on top of her lungs.

"I think you left your eyes at gym", Noor Jahan answered, as she is sitting on sofa, which is the first thing, anybody will notice upon entering their house.

"Yay, I think so and I need to go back to my eyes, they will be missing my body there" she answered, and tried to do a fake act of going back. But before that, NJ hold her arm and pat on her head.

"This head of yours, sometimes work more than it is required to work. Go & change and come back quickly, as I'm hungry" NJ kissed her daughter head.

Haseena runs to her room. Both mom and daughter is like tom and jerry, always fighting but can't live without each other.

It's their daily routine, NJ comes home early and prepare dinner, because whenever Haseena tried to do some cooking which involves stove, everything becomes a huge mess in the kitchen. So, it's better for her to cook before, the other one came home

After a quick bath, Haseena joins her mother on dining table, but as soon as she saw the food in dish, her face dropped, "Ammi! Butter chicken & Biryani, at night, seriously. I'm not going to eat this, especially at night"

"What's wrong in this, everyone eats this, I don't know why are you like this, always complaining about food." Noor Jahan Malik at this point, she is fed up of Haseena and her tantrums, regarding food. "Go to kitchen and prepare your food by yourself and Eat whatever you want, but now please don't eat my head"

"And don't dare to leave the kitchen, without cleaning" NM warned her daughter, "For this only, I am asking her to marry" murmured this, under her breath, as she knows, if her daughter heard this, then she have to face some armies

After that Haseena goes to kitchen, and prepared grilled chicken for herself by creating huge mess in kitchen, even after receiving warning from her mother. After dinner both mother daughter duo have their green tea and usual talk. Haseena then wishes goodnight to her mother and goes to her room.

Next morning, Haseena was training her students as usual. "No, you have to keep your back straight , don't bend, it will hurt you", saying this Haseena goes towards the girl, who is trying to workout. She supports the girl by standing behind her and holding her from her waist , Haseena's and the girl's body was moving in synchronisation.

One person was looking this from distance and was thinking , "This woman is really crazy, may be that's why she likes girls, not may be, but surely this is the reason she is into girls, who trains like this, WHO TRAIN LIKE THIS, and why is she so close to that girl, don't she knows that she needs to maintain some distance."

"Haseena, I think some new student is here, to join our gym" the other trainer told Haseena. As Haseena is the owner, so she herself handles all the new entries. Haseena looked at the person's reflection in the mirror, and her hold on girl's waist loosen. Poor girl, who was holding herself by Haseena's support, suddenly loses balance and find herself lying on floor