Chapter 5

Karishma then entered her home, and went straight to her room. She locked the door and put the food on the table and sat on the bed, opened the drawer and took out a photo from there. She stared at the photo for few good seconds, before finally breaking into tears.

"Amma, I miss you alot. Why you left me alone. You promised to be with me forever, and you broke your promise. I feel alone. Rey bhai and Aarya bhabhi left for some work for 3 weeks. I don't know what Carol auntie will do with me, she hates me too much. You know, even now I have locked the door, because I'm scared of her". Karishma started crying intensely, then she notices her documents lying on bed, she wiped her tears and continued to talk to her late mother "Look amma, today I submitted my documents for admission. I'm hopeful that I'll get admission. Oh! I forget to tell you about Haseena. You know today I become friends with Haseena, she is Rey bhai's best friend also. She helped me today, although she is weird and crazy. And NoorJahan auntie takes care of me alot, sometimes I get your glimpse in her. I'm trying my best to settle down her, and I'll, because I want to make you proud" Karishma then hugged her mother photo and was sobbing continuously.

Haseena entered her home, and it was a complete silence, as today she came home before her mother. She changed her clothes and sat at the dinning table waiting for her mom. She has messaged her mother, that she had dinner sorted.

Noor entered house with strange emotion of suspicion on her daughter, which is visible on her face, as from today's morning Haseena is doing everything that is more like nonHaseena, like skipping breakfast, not picking up her mother's phone, missing gym for whole day, coming home early and taking out dinner that too from fast food place.

Haseena took her mother's coat and purse, kissed on her cheek and asked her to freshen up. Noor responds by kissing on Haseena's head, and was close looking for any strange signals coming from Haseena. After dinner and having normal conversation, Noor asks Haseena for a walk, because she know only then Haseena will not use her usual technique of running away, when she doesn't want to answer Noor Jahan.

"Where were you today?" Noor asked Haseena.

"I was at gym, why are you asking?" Haseena lied casually.

"Well, I think I called some wrong gym, when you are not picking up my call, I called in gym and your assistant told me that, you took whole day leave" Noor Jahan said Haseena

Haseena put her hand on her mother's shoulder, and almost wrapped herself around her mother, and said "I have some important work and my phone was on silent".

Noor looks at Haseena and unwrapped Haseena from herself, "What's more important for you, than your FIRST LOVE gym?"

"What is this Ammi, why are you investigating so much?" now Haseena looked at her mother suspiciously.

"You never leaves gym, and your phone never were on silent. Are you hiding something? Don't tell me you plan to open another gym" Noor asked which reveals the fear, she have with her daughter's Gym

"Oh my God, Ammi. I have a life, outside gym. I don't know, why you hate my gym like this. I was out with a friend" Haseena replied.

Hearing the word friend, Noor Jahan becomes excited, as Haseena has someone, who makes her daughter to leave her gym, and all the cells in Noor's body shouted the single world 'Marriage' in her ears strongly, "Oh! A friend. Seems like very special one, who made you ignore the whole world, which is your Gym. And even made you buy fast food" Noor smirked, and at the same time, she is excited like a hell, to know about her daughter's FRIEND

"Ammi, you are unbelievable. That smile of yours, I have understood. I UNDERSTOOD. I was out with a NORMAL FRIEND" Haseena answered getting annoyed, as she understands where Noor is taking this conversation.