Chapter 23

Everybody rushed to Haseena and found her lying unconsciously. Rey picked her up and told Rohit to call emergency services. Rey took Haseena to bedroom and made her lay down on the bed, everybody was panicking, even little Aansh is crying as he wants to play with Haseena, and she is not responding to him.

Aarya made Noor sit on the sofa in the room and pass her a glass of water, as she was panicking a lot. Aarya was continuously consoling Noor. Carol took Aansh outside in living room as he was crying a lot. Rohit was waiting outside for ambulance and doctor to arrive. Karishma was standing besides Haseena and looking at her face with an expressionless face, now it's too much for her. She noticed that Haseena hands which is moving and Haseena trying to open her eyes with a difficulty. Rey also noticed this, "Auntie, Haseena is gaining consciousness"

Noor runs to her and saw Haseena was lying holding her head, "Haseena are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?" Rey and Noor was asking Haseena continuously. But Haseena is not replying and was looking at them and the room, like she is new here and thinking what is this place and who are these people.

Rey and Noor become panicked because this time, Haseena is not looking like she is acting. Her expressions are real and curiosity is visible on her face. Everyone got the idea that, this time Haseena's memory loss is real, Haseena has lost her memory and now they are in bigger problem than before.

Karishma and Haseena made eye contact for a brief second and Haseena looked away. Karishma was doubting Haseena, but after their eyelock she now knows, all of this falling and memory loss is drama by Haseena, and nothing happened to her and Haseena is acting only. She glared at Haseena

Till then the doctor arrived and everyone heads outside. The doctor checked Haseena and then went outside, where everyone was looking at him with million dollar question in their eyes, "Miss Malik is alright. Fortunately she didn't get any new injury, despite being falling from stairs. She must be in a state of shock, so that she didn't react to anything. Let her rest for sometimes, she will be alright"

Everyone took a sigh of relief, Rey asked Noor did she needed anything, to which Noor nodded in no, and thanked Rey for always been there with them in their difficult times. Rey and family left for home, and Rohit was seated with Noor, as he was waiting for Karishma to pack up her stuff, as Karishma is adamant that she wants to go to hostel now, and not in the morning.

Karishma's laptop and handbag was in Haseena's room, so she heads inside the room and saw Haseena was sitting in the bed, and as soon Karishma entered inside, she went immediately towards the study table to take her things, completely ignoring the crazy woman who is doing crazy stunts these days, without caring about the broken bone and her old mother, who is just living her life for this crazy.

Haseena, who was looking at Karishma, from the time she entered in her room, now lost all her patience due to Karishma's ignorance, gets up from her bed and went near Karishma with a struggle, as her legs are started to hurt again after today's incident, and hold Karishma's shoulder. Karishma saw Haseena's hands on her shoulder, and her patience break, "Just take your hands, or else I have to forcefully push that away, which I least want to do now" Karishma gritted her teeth

"Karishma, Listen to me" Haseena told, "Are you stupid, what is the need to do this stupid stunt, have you thought about the consequences if your drama turned into reality. I know why you did this" Karishma shouted at Haseena for her stupid act.

"You know right, then why are you packing your bags, just stay with us" Haseena asked, Karishma glared at her and asked "So you did all this purposefully to make me stay here" to which Haseena nodded her head

"Seriously I can't understand you or judge your actions, Haseena. But I can't stay here anymore, it's good for everyone" Karishma told and continued to take her things