Chapter 4

"Sam isn't answering his phone." Dean said as he sat by Castiel.

"Okay, Gabe said to try here, but he's obviously not here. So, where would he be?"

"I don't know. But I have a feeling that Gabriel is lying."

Castiel chuckled. "That does sound like Gabriel. Here, I'll take you to the motel if you'd like." Cas said as he smiled.

Dean smiled back, and Cas took that as a yes. They got into the car and drove to the motel. There was an awkward silence the whole way.

"What room is it?" Dean finally asked to break the silence.

"Room 6. Why?"

"There's umm, a Do not Disturb on the door."

"Oh," Cas eyes widened. "We might want to give them a while." He said as he got out.

Dean got out as well as he turned his head in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Cas just covered his mouth with his hand. "It's nothing."

Dean finally understood what was going on. His brother is so going to get it when their done. All he could do was sigh.

Dean decided to spy on them, but as soon as he got close to the door, he heard Sam and Gabriel arguing happily. He went back to Cas and covered his eyes with his hand as he leaned against the car, his headache getting slightly worse.

"You alright, Dean?" Cas asked.

"Oh, I'm alright. Don't get near the door, though." He exclaimed.

"Why dont we head to a bar so I can get rid of the sound in my head." He paused for a moment. "I'm getting a headache." Dean said as he rubbed his eyes with his fingers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I do not know how to describe it, and I apologize if it sounds weird. It is meant to be like the scene where Dean gets a headache in "Monster Movie." (4x05)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Cas drove, Dean couldn't help but look at his eyes. They always made him weak in the knees. No matter how much he looked. He let out a small gasp as Cas glared back and grinned. Cas pulled over to a small bit of gravel.

"Like what you see there?" The hunter asked.

Dean gulped and was once again weak. "I - uh..."

"Oh, Dean." The hunter chuckled.

Dean felt an excitement down below and covered himself.

He sighed in embarrassment. Cas began to rub his back. He moved closer to Dean, and he whispered on his ear. "It's alright, Dean. I feel it, too." Cas went to face the road and put the car back in drive. He thought for a second before deciding something. Dean covered his mouth with his hand as he looked out the window. His breathing was heavy, and Cas looked, but that only made it worse.

Cas chuckled at this and got closer once he got to a red light. "You feeling okay?" He asked as he kissed Dean's neck. He sat back up, faced the road, and drove when it was green. As for Dean, he was a complete wreck right now. Breathing was extremely difficult to do, and he groaned when he got a boner.

They finally got behind an abandoned building, and Cas looked to see if anyone was around. He looked at Dean and motioned him to get to the back seat of the car. Dean listened, and Cas soon followed. "Lay down." Cas said softly. Dean obeyed but had a confused look. "Just getting you ready for what's about to happen." Castiel smirked but then got serious.

"Do you want this? Are you okay with doing it?" Cas asked in all seriousness.

Dean nodded and motioned for Cas to start this.

It started with just a few kisses, but things turned on fast. What felt like hours, they were both already shirtless, and Dean was making soft groans. He had his hands on Cas's hips and started to slide them down. Cas pulled away and sighed for air. "Getting quick are we now?" He said as be chuckled and grinned.