𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟒

ابدأ من البداية

He's all over me and I'm trying my best to be the constant, but it's not working, so I'm giving up on that and letting my hands wander all over him. My legs hooked onto his waist to pull him down further and the boy's groan was worth the work it took to do that.

"Tucker," I mumbled as we pulled away for air, both dazed, but it only lasts a second before we're kissing again.

"Fuck," he groaned into the kiss and I felt my insides flip inside out. 

A few minutes later and I'm not sure either of us can breathe but we aren't stopping. One of his hands has migrated under my shirt to massage my chest. I don't know how he knows the exact spots that make me go insane, but he's managed to find a few with such ease. 

He broke the kiss, migrating to my jaw and neck as he whispered, "Can I take this off?"

"Yeah," I whispered back and we sat up, kissing again before breaking it for a second to get the sweater off my head, and then reconnecting the second my sweater got tossed across his living room. 

"Holy shit," Tucker commented as he scanned over me and then immediately started kissing my chest. His hands grazed the clasp of my bra and he looked up at me, I nodded, and then he unclasped it, and it got tossed to the side. "Fuck me," he mumbled and I grinned, pulling him back into a kiss by his hair.

"So talkative," I teased and he pulled away to look at me, a grin plastered on his face as his hand slid up to rest on my chest. Butterflies have evolved into angry birds.

"How can I help it when you look so good under me?" Tucker replied and I locked eye contact with him. I smirked as I wrapped my legs over him and flipped us over. 

I gave him a once over and nodded, "Yeah I see what you mean," I replied easily and decided it was my turn to kiss his neck and his chest and then down his abs. 

"We're gonna have to cove–" his words died out as I lowered his waistband just a little bit and trailed kisses across his v-line. Tucker tried to finish his sentence but it ended up devolving into a whine and he stopped trying to talk.

"What were you saying T?" I asked with faux-innocence as I sat up on him. He looked at me with a fire in his eyes that I couldn't place and then he got distracted as he scanned up and down my body. I can't really blame him, I mean I've been doing the same for a while. 

I got tired of that though and one hand dropped to his abs while the other massaged his upper thigh as I continued kissing his chest. 

"Okay yeah no more," the boy mumbled as one hand found the base of my neck and the other got my hips and he pulled me up and closer to him so he can kiss me. And then he did kiss me, and then flipped us over, and then pulled away to grin down at me. "You're unreal Vie," he whispered and I became awe-struck of the boy above me.

The way his hair was messed up, his face is flushed, his necklace is dangling over my chest, his rings are cold on me body, and his lips are swollen and tinted pink from my gloss. Tucker Kennedy looks ethereal and nobody could deny it. 

"And you called me a flirt," I whispered with a grin of my own, watching as he pecked my lips and then moved straight down. He kissed a trail down my chin, my neck, the center of my chest, my stomach, and then made his way along the waistband of my jeans, and then back across to my hips.

"True, but there's no way I can not flirt with you, you're too pretty, and funny, and humbling, you're intriguing Vienna," Tucker said between his kisses and I looked down at him, pulling him back up to kiss me. 

"Tucker I swear to god if you left any hickeys on me I will murder you," I whispered before kissing him again.

 "Hot," is all the boy mumbled in response and I rolled my eyes. Guess I'll deal with it later.