"Maybe I should post like a 'thank you' for all the love people are showing?" Maeve asked to which Arthur hummed in response, his head resting in the crook of her neck making his warm breath tickle her skin. 

"I can do it if you like? I'll post and you can leave a comment under it?" He mumbled as she pulled herself away from him to go and find her own phone. 

"Sounds good to me!" 

arthurtv

arthurtv. ; Wasn't our typical video so thank you everyone for the support! We are all so happy you enjoyed it, hope you enjoy this picture of Lola just as much

tagged ; maeverobber , arthurnfhill , georgeclarkeey , chrismd10 

6,889 likes | 73 comments

@ florencerobertson : this is so awesome ( save me from chris )

↳ @ chrismd10 : Wtf flo I thought we were friends

  ↳ @ florencerobertson : sure!!! 😁

@ maeverobber : thanks everyone! 

↳ @ georgeclarkeey : go fuck yourself

  ↳ @ arthurtv : Don't be rude to Maeve

@ italianbach : Wait, why was I not invited? 

↳ @ imalexx : tell me about it

@ arthurnfhill : click this link for some more awesome content! https://www.youtube.com/@arthurhill69

↳ @ camkirkham : the shameless plug is not okay

  ↳ @ arthurnfhill : ur right, im sorry 😞

@ theburntchip : MAEVE WHAT ARE YU DOING HERE?!?!?

↳ @ maeverobber : JOSH????

"You know Chip?" Chris asked whilst walking into the room with Flossie who looked equally as confused as him. To be frank, everyone in the room seemed lost as they all looked at her with puzzled expressions. 

"I know Sabina, she's like basically my best friend." Maeve explained, "And Josh unfortunately comes as part of the deal with her." 

"How long have you known Sabina?" Alex asked and everyone listened intently.

"Around 4 years now."

"That's awesome, she's gorgeous." Flossie gushed with a wide smile.

"I know, genuinely beautiful and so kind too." Maeve replied and they all nodded in response. Suddenly Arthur H came charging into the room, out of breath and with a shocked expression across his face.