Shadow Covenant POV

I wasn't born as a loyal citizen nor did I live in a world that was granted freedom. For years, I lived under the corruption and the harsh punishment that was granted upon by the Galactic Federation.

Our once trusted friends and Allie's were granted a powerful source that was able to make life better for us and we felt that everyone should have the power. It wasn't right for it to be granted by those who were just chosen.

But our once trusted god refused and said that only those true of heart would be granted the power. He feared that there would be those who would use the power for their own benefit and prosperity. He was delusional and he betrayed all of us.

We felt abandoned and we felt as if the one we trusted most had stabbed us in the back by not giving the only thing we desperately needed all along to help aid our civilization.

But then our glorious savior arrived. Dark Master. The spirit who was our salvation, the one who could unite the galaxy, and defeat the evil that plagued us all. The one who would liberate us from the oppression of the Galactic Federation.

He taught us many lessons that proved to be very useful and in return we pledged total allegiance to him and his cause to overthrow the corrupt Galactic Federation with force and to unite all under a single banner that would grant the power to all who desire it.

Many factions who supported us eventually became our brothers and sisters. Comrades in arms. We made great progress together while the rest of the galaxy fought each other. How foolish of them. While they killed and stole from one another, we built an empire with prosperity and harmony under the rule of his excellency.

We had a strong government, a strong economy, a strong sense of patriotism and loyalty towards one another, a strong religion, stronger society, a unified nation, a strong military, and we were not as weak as the enemy!

Our leader granted us so much power that we can't thank him enough and for granting us the chance to become stronger and more powerful, we would follow him till the end and die until his campaign was a victory for all who wanted to join the Shadow Covenant.

As we grew stronger, so did our allies. Every planet we went to, we liberated them from the oppression of the Galactic Federation and we replaced it with our state that was true of heart and it granted us new Allies from the Eliksni to the Chapari!

But as war soon came to our door, we were ready. We gathered our mighty and our strongest forces and we fought back against the oppression that we were once scared to face. With millions of loyal followers, we captured and liberated every planet. The GDC was powerless to stop us.

At that point, we managed to capture their beloved capital city and were pushing them out of hiding in order to prevent them from launching such acts of terrorist violence against the glorious state of the Shadow Covenant. GDC troops were being killed off and finally destroyed.

But then, the foolish once great second in command of our glorious Dark Master, Dominius Ghaul, was unable to secure the city and he allowed for the Galactic Federation to gain a victory. One that was vital to our cause. Because of his arrogance and his foolish sense of "Cabal Honor", he allowed for the enemy to regain its strength and take what was once ours.

Hearing the news, we launched a full fledged campaign for complete domination and to eradicate our once trusted friends. Planet after planet, all Shadow Covenant ships were battle ready and captured every planet within range.

As that was going on, many more loyal followers joined the army corps and dedicated their lives to the cause. Our children even considered joining and were trained at birth to provide better warriors. Everyone in our army was fighting to bring upon a future of freedom against the Galactic Federation.

Battle after battle, we continued to have large amounts of victories and more Allie's than ever before but then our enemies started to have the same. Then during one battle, they managed to capture one of our most trusted leaders and this made us lose a whole lot of territory.

Since then, our victories were cut short as the GDC pushed through. While they were able to get a good chunk, we managed to break them emotionally.

Fearing that we would lose our glorious empire and our strength, me along with a strong few loyal citizens joined the army and we trained very hard. We were all true believers in the cause, but unlike most people, we were willing to sacrifice our freedom to keep our nation's survival.

My first campaign was one told of honor and glory and that was the first battle i participated in where I witnessed our first victory. The world of Gramno was foolish to remain loyal to the Galactic Federation and this lead to them being invaded and destroyed by our fateful might. They were lucky that our lord forgave them.

Since joining the army, I have never been more loyal to the cause than ever before. It has shown me my purpose and my pride. And I can't thank it enough.

To bring a sense of glory and strength to the galaxy and to liberate it from the oppression of the Galactic Federation.

GLORY TO THE SHADOW COVENANT!!!!

(10th Infantry Company, 1st Shadow Legion, Shadow Covenant Army)

(Shadow Covenant troops cheering upon the speech prior to the assault on Halal

(Shadow Covenant troops cheering upon the speech prior to the assault on Halal.)