EDZ Sector 14

2 months after the Invasion.

Red Legion Commander: Get those supplies to our outpost in quadrant 4! Move move move!!!

Psion: Yes, Sergeant!

Red Legion Soldier: This is so boring! Of all the places to get posted, this was the spot! Feel like the whole galaxy is making a big joke at my expense!

Red Legion Solider 2: Hey, quit whining! You're doing this for both the Dominius and the Dark Master! We are to bring salvation to this cursed system and I can't have you to whine and complain like a Conscript!

Red Legion Soldier: What's the deal with this Dark Master anyway? I haven't even seen the guy and we are taking orders from him?!

Red Legion Soldier 3: Yeah, we barely know much about him and he is already giving orders! Feel like we gotta know something about him. Plus, what's this whole salvation mission?

Red Legion Soldier 2: I don't know but we shouldn't question!

Red Legion Soldier: Why not?

Red Legion Solider 2: Because questioning is not very much encouraged in this army. As the most experienced soldier in this group, I know when not to question the orders of his all knowing excellence!

Red Legion Commander: And that is precisely how you should all behave, men!

Red Legion Solider 3: But, Commander...

Red Legion Commander: NO BUTS! YOU ARE SOLDIERS OF THIS UNION WHO HAS SUFFERED FROM THE OPPRESSION OF THE GALACTIC FEDERATION AND WE ARE TO LIBERATE THE GALAXY AND BRING FORTH AN ERA OF SALVATION! And we CANNOT have whiny soldiers asking questions or complaining! AM I UNdERSToOD!

All: Sir Yes Sir!!!

Red Legion Commander: Then BACK to your posts!!!

Red Legion Solider: I really hate that guy!

Red Legion Solider 3: I know right?

GDC Scout: Sniper in Position!

Comms: Can you confirm the target?

GDC Observer: Hold on. Yep, Target confirmed! Red Legion Commander on sight!

Comms: Take him out. Squad Beta, get ready!

Red Legion Commander: Ok, I just got new orders! We have been ordered to head to the capital!

Red Legion Psion: What for?

Red Legion Commander: Apparently, The Dominius wants all forces to create a stable defense on both the city and the outskirts since we lost one of our ships from GDC fleets.