The Unknown Planet

PA System: All personnel! Report to your stations immediately! I repeat, Report to your stations immediately! We have landed on the planet!

Shadow Trooper: Oh Yeah!!!

Shadow Trooper 2: We're here!!!

Shadow Trooper 3: Not too shabby for it being our Masters homeworld!

Shadow Commander: Alright, listen up maggots!

(All Shadow Covenant troops stand close attention to their commanders)

Shadow Commander 2: We have landed upon our glorious master's homeworld and he has sent us here to help establish it as a stronghold!!!

Shadow Dreg: Why's that sir?

Shadow Commander 2: Because since we are still at war with those pesky GDC and their allies, our fellow commanders have no doubt that they won't try to get through the portal! So we are needed to create a large line of defenses and fortifications to help us control of our last piece of territory!

Shadow Trooper: Will there be an announcement?

Shadow Captain: We expect there to be one at 0400 hours! So everyone needs to show up, understood?!

All: Sir, Yes, Sir!!!

Shadow Commander: Glory To The Shadow Covenant!!!

(GLORY TO THE SHADOW COVENANT!!!)

(Soldiers mutter and chat with their friends)

Ovok: So, Akra? What do you think this speech might be about?

Akra: Probably something about our GREAT shadow covenant again and how we have to create more defenses around the island and maybe even occupy another city.

Jovial: Yeah, I feel like that's what we do in this army! I expected shooting and killing those Galactic Federation traitors not occupying some god forsaken planets!

Grom: Those planets are vital to the war effort! They have resources that we need to fuel the factories and we could get a lot of support and more recruits for the army.

Akra: Yeah, but I joined the army in order to bring freedom and salvation to the galaxy not occupation!

BrockVal: I think our leaders call it LIBERATION!

Jovial: Well it seems like we are more than likely OCCUPYING than Liberating!

Psion: You said it! And the army is good, but I can't stand the work around the whole area!

Dreg: Yeah, I heard Voklak got toilet duty again!

Thrall: Must be hard for him! I got the job of high tail security guard to the Lieutenant! I don't even like the guy!

Jovial: Ummmmm, Threk! That sounded treasonous.

Commander Hek'Lak: YEAH! IT DID, TROOPER!!!

Goblin: Commander! Sir!

(All troops in the group show sternness and fierce displaced loyalty to their commander)

Commander Hek'Lak: Trooper! What is your malfunction?!

Threk: well I just don't like the jobs sir! They are always stressful and I did not sign up for manual labor, that's normally the work of servants and those slaves we got!