A Galactic Federation Point of View

Date: 09-12-2127

(Two years after the Red Legion invasion and the Declaration of War)

Status of the Galaxy: Divided still but GDC and allied forces are making quicker gains in order to defeat the Shadow Covenant

Status of the Galactic Federation: Many member planets are rejoining and we have more Allies now but with the current civil war, it's hard to get along.

Ever since the war broke out, it's been hard for people in the cities. Constant fighting, food shortages, riots, and whole heap of problems I can't even begin to comprehend.

The Galactic Federation is still doing its best and so far, we have finally managed to make great progress into winning the war. But so many people already ask as to what is next. That I am most unsure myself.

We've been fighting this war for exactly possibly 4 years if you count the Great Galactic Crisis. I know that 4 years doesn't seem like a lot but we've never been in such a conflict that has ravaged the galaxy in just 4 years.

Gives a lot to think about, doesn't it.

We all hope this war could end very soon and the news of every victory we have ever gotten is very good but it doesn't even matter how many victories we got, you still lose a lot.

Our new allies are also helping us with the reconstruction of our city and our old alliances but after everything that has happened, are we even sure to trust them? We've fought against each one of their kind and they fought against us. It's a long road ahead but I'm not sure we can manage.

Our enemies may be losing but deep down, it feels like they are winning. We lost so many people in those years, we fought tooth and nail in order to take control only for us to be pushed back even further. It sure seems like 4 years of fighting was enough for them to bulk up.

Weapons and equipment like nothing we have seen, a cruel but effective way of oppression, a religion that worships a darkness no one should possess, and all controlled by one being of unknown origin with not really known intentions and he wants to destroy the galaxy we all fought hard for.

That's the war against the Shadow Covenant for you.

Like many people, I joined the GDC simply after the revolution liberated Ethos Prime from the clutches of a terrorist but every battle I fought in, I questioned myself: " Was it worth it?"

Was it worth seeing death and horror for the first time, was it worth watching millions seen dead and killed by a ruthless enemy that had no mercy, and was it worth being sent into battle all the time, all over the galaxy?

I can't say yes. But I won't say no either.

Right now, the galaxy needs to be liberated from those who desire to hurt and who wish to control. The galaxy needs heroes and the galaxy must be United once more because together.

We can overcome darkness together!

That is why I joined the GDC.

I'm not entirely proud of it but I stand by my destiny! To bring unity back into the galaxy!

The question I ask of you now is: What would you want your destiny to be?

(Please comment)