2 Days Later

The Invasion caught us by surprise.

There was no warning

No sign

Nothing.

The entire Galactic Federation was caught off guard by a ruthless militant force that we had no knowledge of and had technology we had never seen or heard of before.

We lost the fight.

Ethos Prime was able to evacuate most of the civilians out of the combat zone but those who were left, had no chance of survival. The Red Legion stormed the senate council and killed all the leadership inside. The unjust massacre was shown to the entire galaxy and this lead to widespread chaos all over the world

The Galaxy was now on the brink of civil war.

With Ethos Prime now under Red Legion occupation, we had to leave immediately and somehow regroup our forces to hopefully regain our strength and possibly plan a successful counter attack. But with the chaos rising all over the galaxy, our troops were spread pretty thin and it was hard to find allies.

Red Legion Commander: Dominius Ghaul, sir, my troops have secured the senate building and we are rounding up all Galactic leaders as we speak!

Dominius Ghaul: Excellent, you know what to do!

Red Legion Commander: Yes, sir!

Consul: Dominius! The city is secure and we have managed to push the remaining GDC out of the city but there are still some holdouts in the mountains and in the east districts.

Dominius Ghaul: Have our forces in Sectors 4 and 8 respond to there immediately. I want this city under full control before the rest of our forces can come in.

Sergeant Zav: Yes, sir!

Consul: We finally managed to do it. We took Ethos Prime. And now our forces can march into the galaxy and we will begin total domination over the entire system.

Dominius Ghaul: We made a right choice joining the right side and now we can give salvation and prosperity to those who had not been granted it.

Consul: Our people will no longer be afraid of the tyranny that this insolent galactic union has put us through.

Dominius Ghaul: Indeed

Blood Guard Centurion: Sir! The Capital is calling you!

Dominius Ghaul: Perfect. Let the operation begin!

Dark Master: Dominius! What is the status of your mission? Have you taken the city?

Dominius Ghaul: Yes sir. Most of the city is under our control and my troops are cleaning the last pockets of resistance inside, However some managed to escape the fighting and are spread throughout the entire Galaxy. Some of the leadership including Chairman Zavala may still be alive.