𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏

(play the song in the thumbnail when Leo and Viv start dancing)

𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝟑𝟎𝟎𝟓

𝑽𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂𝒏

The dress is a long, spaghetti strapped, black dress with two slits that go to my mid-thigh. It's snug on my waist, but the rest is flowy. Leo pays for the dress without even looking at the tag. 

"What shoes do you want to wear with the dress?"

He's holding two pairs of heels and I choose the ones with pearls around the ankle.

"You can borrow my mom's pearl necklace."

"I can't-"

"Viv. She won't mind."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course."

"By the way the party is a mix of my mom and dad's side. They will ask you horrific questions. I should be next to you the entire time so you should be ok. If you want to leave at any time, just let me know."

"It can't be that bad. Why do you sound nervous?"

"What if they don't buy it?"

"Worst that could happen is us having to kiss." I reassure him.

"How is that a bad situation?" 

"Hey!" I push him lightly. He checks his phone.

"It's four we should head home."

"My stuff is at my place." 

"I'll pick you up at 5:30 then?"

"Sure."

☆☆☆

I spread the burgundy gloss across my lips. Leo knocks on my door. He's wearing an all-black suit and he's holding a bouquet of roses in his hand. I take the roses and link my arm with his.

"Shall we?"

"We shall."

Leo opens the door for me then gets into the driver's seat. 

"You look great."

"You look handsome."

He blushes then clears his throat. He hands me a pearl necklace and a black handbag. I clasp the necklace around my neck. I had cute pearl earrings at home, so it ties well.

"Do you know how to speak Spanish?"

"My parents are Hispanic."

"I didn't know that. Can you dance bachata?"

"Yeah why?"

"it's kinda required for tonight."

"What else?"

"We'll be in some uncomfortable situations so please forgive me in hindsight."

"All is forgiven prince."

Leo smiles and tries to hide it. 

We arrived at his Tia's place and it's huge. It has a modern design with floor to ceiling windows. Leo parks in the driveway, we made sure to arrive a little late so the attention could be on him. Leo and I walk to the door, arms linked, looking like the couple of the year. We walk to the living room and his aunt (I assume) runs to hug him. He kisses his cheek then turns to me.