𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐

𝒗𝒊𝒗

Just like my place there's no one home. At least not yet. Rome pulls into the garage and parks the car. "My older sister is at er boyfriends place and my younger sister if with our grandma." Rome opens my door and walks me into his house. It's just as pretty as last time. I can't believe we live in the same neighborhood, but our houses look so different.

 "You can borrow my sisters' clothes today and then tomorrow I'll send one of those key molder guys to your place while we're at school. And um, you can use my bathroom. Just wait here and I'll bring you the stuff you need." a few minutes later Rome comes back with a large shirt, shorts, a towel, and a charger. "I'll be in my room if you need anything else. Come with me and I'll show you to the bathroom." 

After my shower I meet Rome in his room. He's laying down on his bed reading a book. I guess he showered in another bathroom. He's wearing a blue skincare headband and black glasses. He looks so good right now. He looks up at me and does a double take.

"Hey." I say stupidly doing a curtsy in my humongous shirt. "Hey." He's wearing the same thing as me but plaid pajama pants instead, and his shirt fits him better. 

"Where should I sleep?" I ask him. 

"Here."

"What about you?"

"You tell me."

"I can't kick you out of your bed."

"Should I sleep here too then?"

"Yes, it's your bed."

"Are you ok with that though?"

"Well yeah. I trust you."

☆☆☆

We've decided to sleep back-to-back. Somehow that's even worse. We're in the same bed, I trust him, but I don't trust myself. I can hear my heart in my ears. I'm glad he can't read my mind.

"You asleep?" He asks.

"No. You?" I'm an idiot.

"Nope."

The silence is so loud.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth." He responds.

"What are you thinking?"

"You don't need to know."

"Yes, I do. You are required to by the rules of the game."

"Here's a thought, technically we're sleeping together."

"That's if we actually get any sleeping done." I laugh.

"What do you mean by that."

"I didn't know your thoughts were so filthy."

"That's not- Whatever." He grumbles. 

"I'm joking. Your turn to ask."

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I yawn.

"Close your eyes."

"No way you perv." I close my eyes. 

"Goodnight Viv." his voice is low.

"Goodnight Rome."

☆☆☆

I open my eyes and the sun is bright, I check my phone and it's 6:30. We have 30 minutes to get ready. I sit up and rub my eyes. Rome is sleeping on his side. His hair kind of shines in the sun. His lashes are golden against his skin. His face looks so masculine but in a majestic way. Can men be majestic? I slowly get up off the bed, but he wakes up. 

"Viv? What time is it?" he groans.

"It's 6:30"

"Ugh." He sits up and he doesn't have a shirt on. He had one on yesterday.

"Where's your shirt." I eye his defined chest. He rubs his eyes.

"It's on the dresser. It got hot last night." He grabs the shirt and puts it on.

"Oh." 

"We should get ready; I'll go grab some spare things for you. You and Ana are about the same size, you can pick something from her closet." 

We get ready and head out to school. Rome buys me Starbucks and we head to school. We arrive and head to class. As soon as I walk in all attention is on me. Leo's sitting at our usual spot in the middle of the class. He's frowning at his phone. I take a seat by him and almost immediately, with no warning, he pulls my chair closer to him and puts his arm over my shoulder. What's this about?

"Who's this Rome guy everyone's talking about?"

"He's my friend. What do you mean everyone's talking about him?"

"There are rumors you guys slept together. Someone said they saw you guys coming out of his place."

"Why are there freaking paparazzi around me all of a sudden?"

"You have the juiciest romance scandal right now according to 'User635'." 

I laugh. Leo smiles and scrolls through his phone with one hand while the other is playing with mya loc of my hair. So, people are interested in my life all of a sudden, for romance? Romance that's not even real?

"Viv, it's none of my business. You don't have to answer. But is it true?"

"No, it's not true."

"Are you free later today?"

"Yeah why?"

"Wanna do something stupid?"

"How stupid."

"it's only illegal if we get caught."

I think about the last time I did something stupid. (Aka. when my parents left me at home, and I put toothpaste in the microwave.) Maybe a little thrill won't be too bad. 

"Sure, why not?"

a/n

I know this chapter is on the shorter side, but the next will be longer. I apologize for inconsistency with uploading stories. I've been very busy with the holidays, but I promise I will try to keep up.

Life has been kind of taxing lately and I needed a small break. Please bear with me and continue to support this story, it means a lot to me. Sorry if you find some scenes cringe, I don't have much experience with relationships. You can help me by commenting and I will be more than happy to edit the story. Have an amazing day/afternoon/evening! Love you all!