"What is it?" Her boyfriend brushes his fingers through her soft hair.

"We won homecoming king and queen." She laughs, didn't exactly think she would win. It was Mickey's idea for her to run in the first place. If only Gwen was alive she would've scolded Mia for not being at the dance to accept her crown.

When the end credits rolls on the screen Mia slowly sits up and so does he, stretching out his limbs because they begin aching from lying down too long.

"Should we go back?" He grabs his clothes after she slides on hers.

Zipping up her dress from the side she says "If you want to," with a shrug.

"By the time we get there the dance will probably be over anyways." She glances at the time on her phone screen."It's almost midnight."

Fully dressed, Jung Kook hops out the back, holding the door open for her and then they both climbs in the front.

"We barely saw any of the movie," she giggles, combing a hand through her hair, watching cars leaving the parking lot. Smiling, her boyfriend starts the engine, shifts the gear and then pulls off out the spot.

-
-

Standing in the doorway of the hospital room holding a bag of fast food and a tray of drinks, Jimin knocks twice and then steps inside smiling at Kristen who's lying in bed in bandages with a breathing tube underneath her nose. Her surgery went very well.

Mickey is passed out curled up on the small sofa as the television mounted on the wall plays Twilight.

Kristen smiles weakly at him, slowly sitting up in bed, wincing because of the fresh stitches in her abdomen while a needle pokes the back of her right hand and her heart beats normally on the monitor beside her.

"How long have she's been here?" He gestures towards the brunette snoring by the window, placing the food and drinks on a bedside table.

Kristen pushes her hair back with one hand. "Since yesterday,"

"I grabbed you a veggie burger with extra onions and unsalted fries—you know because the doctors said that your blood pressure was a little high today." Jimin digs inside the bag and then takes out a wrapped burger, handing it to Kristen.

She grabs the burger and unwraps it. "Thanks. Took you long enough."

Jimin grabs his cheeseburger and milkshake, sitting down in a chair he pulled by the bed. "The line was way out the door." He takes a big bite and then chews.

"Poppy's diner does have the best burgers in town." Kristen chuckles, chewing down her food before grabbing her cold drink.

"My family came today," she mumbles after a minute of comfortable silence between them. There's sadness in her voice Jimin notices.

He chews, lifting a brow curiously. "Oh yeah? What did they say?"

"Nothing much other than how I got myself into this mess. They didn't stay long."

Jimin nods, slurping the strawberry milkshake after stuffing fries in his mouth.

Kristen brings up the question she's been wanting to ask since she arrived at the hospital but hasn't had the chance. She slept most of the day because of the painkillers the doctors keeps giving her. "So, who was the killer?"

Jimin sighs deeply, glancing out the door, seeing nurses and doctors roaming the halls. He lowers his voice. "Justin."

"Kennedy's boyfriend?" She's taken back by surprise.

"Yeah, that crazy bastard tried to kill us all." He takes another big bite from the cheeseburger, getting ketchup on the corners of his mouth.

Kristen staring off into space deep in thought and then remembers a very specific detail. "If he was the only killer then who was it that attacked him at the slumber party?"