13

Mickey is zipping up her jeans while Kristen is sitting near the window smoking, staring up at the full moon as the raindrops slides down the wide foggy glass. "You're gonna set off the sprinklers," she hops on top of a desk, grinning at Kristen who seems to be stuck in her thoughts.

Kristen has only taken a puff from the cigarette before putting it out completely by stabbing the lit end against a sheet of paper she found balled up on the floor.

"What's on your mind, Kris?" Mickey can tell she has something or someone stuck in her head.

"Tomorrow would've been her eighteenth birthday,"

Mickey knows exactly who's she referring to. She stays silent while Kristen continues talking, still looking at the moon. "After graduation we planned on touring the world together if her band had made it big in Hollywood but sadly that wish will never come true."

"You must've loved her a lot," Mickey can't help but feel jealous of the dead girl.

Kristen sighs longingly, standing on her feet, trudging towards Mickey with lust in her eyes a she stands before her, rubbing her palms through the girl's hair. "I did but not anymore." Their lips connects, both moaning breathlessly while swapping saliva as their tongues battles with one another.

Kristen pulls away from the passionate kiss first and then lifts Mickey's shirt up, revealing her full breasts underneath a dark red bra. She then pulls one of the straps down her arm, touching the healed gun wound above her left breast. Her lips gently sucks and kisses her soft skin as she talks warmly. "I didn't think I would care so much about someone other than Kara ever again." Her hazel eyes meets the girl's while a hand brushes some of her hair behind an ear seductively. "But then you came along and completely took over my world."

Mickey doesn't take her eyes away from hers as she holds her face in her palms, saying back "I know what it's like being betrayed by someone you once loved."

"Did the person you loved give you this scar?" Kristen kisses the healed wound.

The long dark haired girl nods, dropping her hands by her sides, cupping the edge of the desk, remembering the painful incident as if it happened yesterday. "My ex boyfriend was way older and a drug dealer. He had set me up one night. Asked me to grab his stash from the trap house but little did I know that he was already there waiting for me. He thought I had ratted him out to the police about killing somebody but I didn't. Shot me once in the chest and then left me for dead on the kitchen floor. I thought I was until I woke up in the hospital days later."

"Where's he now?" Kristen wraps her arms around her waist, staring deeply in her eyes.

Mickey flips her hair back with one hand, shrugging both shoulders cluelessly. "I don't know. Adriana told me a friend of hers said she saw him in Texas but that was months ago."

Kristen sucks deeply on the crook of Mickey's neck. "I'm sorry that happened to you," her breath tickling her sensitive skin.

"Adriana was the one who found me and took me to the hospital." Mickey closes her eyes and moans with her palms rubbing down Kristen's clothed back.

"I thought you two were dating at first," Kristen releases a chuckle, remembering the very first time she saw Mickey with Adriana. Anyone would've thought they were a couple because they do literally everything together like a pair.

Mickey laughs, pulling her shirt down. "Adriana and I are just friends. I believe they're asexual."

"Asexual?" Kristen lifts both brows in disbelief. "No fucking way."

"They said sex makes them feel quite uncomfortable." Mickey hops off the desk, grabbing a hold of Kristen's left hand. "Wanna come over to my place?"

They exit the classroom swinging their connected hands. "Sure but first I have to check on Chloe,"