4

"Liam will be staying over at my house until his parents get back. Will you be okay here by yourself?" Cameron and Gwen are standing in the living room, staring out the window at the two bodyguards sitting in a parked car in front of the mansion.

Wrapped in his embrace, Gwen sniffles with a hand rubbing across her forehead while she mutters "Yeah, I'll be fine. Apparently I have two zombies sitting in the front of my house so I should be alright,"

Cameron cups her chin, lifting her head up so she can look at him and then kisses her passionately on the lips. Seconds later he pulls away first and says "Call me if you need anything. I'll come running in my boxers if I have to."

Gwen smiles widely, holding his face in her palms, giving him another kiss on the lips. "See you tomorrow?" She asks hopefully.

"After school I'm going to be shooting some hoops with the boys, you know get some practice because tryouts are like in a month then we'll hang out and do whatever you want to do." Cameron shrugs both shoulders, holding her hand and walking to the front door with her following behind, giggling like a little girl. Gwen can admit that he's the best guy she's ever been involved with and she hopes this fairytale relationship never ends. She would love to marry him, have kids and grow old one day, sipping tea on the front porch sitting beside him in her rocking chair watching their grandchildren run around the front yard.

Gwen follows him outside and then stands with him on the front porch. "Oh shit, I forgot I have dance practice tomorrow after school at four."

"Do you want me to come pick you up after?" Cameron lightly squeezes her hands then kisses the back of them.

His pretty rich girlfriend sighs. "Sure. Let's get frozen yogurt too. I've been dying for some lately."

Liam honks the horn as soon as the popular couple leans in for another kiss. "Come on, Cams! We gotta hit the road."

Cameron pulls away chuckling then tells her "I will see you tomorrow. Don't forget to lock up, Gwennie."

Rolling her eyes, she playfully punches him in the right arm as he's walking down the steps. "Don't call me that," she grumbles, wrapping her arms around herself, shielding from the breeze. Sitting in the car Cameron waves at her one last time before Liam speeds off the private property that's in the middle of a field. After what happened last year, it was Melissa's idea to move out of town to be on the safe side. Now the family lives ten miles away which is approximately three and half hours in walking distance.

For a minute, Gwen stares off into the night as the fog roams the field and the insects sings in the bushes while her bodyguards sit and chat inside the parked vehicle.

She walks towards the car and taps on the window. One of the tall buff men who served in the army named Arnold rolls down the window. "Hey, would you guys like anything to drink or perhaps some food?"

"No, I'm fine," Arnold tells her politely and then asks his partner if he would like anything but the man beside him reading a book shakes his head no. Gwen nods then walks back inside the mansion, shutting and locking the door.

Pattering around the kitchen while holding her phone against an ear, Gwen is preparing herself a snack while her movie is paused on the flat screen tv mounted on the wall inside the living room.

"I don't see how you stay alone in that big house. You literally live in the middle of nowhere," one of her friends on the cheer squad speaks on the phone while Gwen is chopping up vegetables for her salad. On her break, she didn't take good care of her body and now that she's back to doing what she loves most which is dancing, her teacher has her on a strict diet to get back in shape.