9

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 | 𝟕:𝟓𝟕 𝐏𝐌𝟐 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝟐 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"ughh i really am tired of being pregnant." China groaned feeling another kick at her stomach.

she was currently laying down on the couch watching Netflix with vadah.

"girl my niecey pooh gon be outta dea soon." vadah chuckled. "she prolly keep kicking cause she ready to get the fuck outta there."

china let out a laugh "shit well then it's me and her both."

silence had then grew between them as they both watched what was on the tv.

they were currenly watching the show Jane the virgin

"I can't believe I just started watching this shit. I see what the hype was about with this show cause baby this shit got me intrigued." china spoke breaking the silence in the room and vadah nodded agreeing with her.

"right this show is good."

"but no serious question." vadah said as she grabbed the remote and paused the show.

"do you like ceelo?"

china smiled before she started laughing.

she was honestly caught off guard from the question since it was so random.

"why you asking me that?"

"cause I wanna know." vadah replied with a shrug.

"no I don't like him. well .. not as of right now." china answered truthfully. "he's so sweet but I just don't see me and him getting together."

vadah eyed her suspiciously, feeling like what she had said was not really all the truth.

"what? stop lookin at me like that." china chuckled. "I'm serious I don't feel any type of way toward ceelo as of right now."

and before vadah could reply back chinas phone started flashing indicating someone was calling her.

ceelooo 💕 .. Would like to FaceTime

Siri read out as chinas phone vibrated.

vadah chuckled shaking her head. "y'all gon get together soon. I'm already knowin."

china waved her off "he jus my lil vibe. cool on me."

she then answered and ceelos face held a mug.

"why you took so long to answer my shit?"

"I was talkin to vadah, my fault g." China chuckled.