3

★★

★★

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐 | 𝟏:𝟒𝟕 𝐏𝐌 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
| 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘 |

| 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐑 & 𝐌𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 |

"ooouu it smell good." china spoke as her, taye, vadah, and kamari walked in mrs anne's house.

"chile I'm scared." taye mumbled.

he never met lucifer nor mrs anne so this would be his first time ever seeing the two.

"it's okay just chill." china said hearing taye although he mumbled.

"hey my babies." mrs anne spoke coming around the corner with a warm smile once she seen everyone.

she currently had on an apron so china instantly knew she was definetly throwing it down in the kitchen.

mrs anne walked up to them and gave china, vadah, and kamari hugs.

"hey baby ive never seen you before." mrs anne spoke looking at taye with a smile as her hand rested on her hip.

taye chuckled shyly "yes ma'am I'm china and vadahs friend."

"nice to meet you taye" she spoke pulling taye into a hug.

"you can call me mrs anne or mama anne." mrs anne spoke as they pulled away from the hug. "It doesn't matter to me."

"yes ma'am" taye replied with a smile.

"wassup kiddos" lucifer came around the corner also with an apron on.

"hollonn pops you cookin n shit na?" kamari chuckled looking at his father in the apron he currently had on.

"you better do yo homework on me throwin it down inna kitchen boy." Lucifer spoke.

"anyway wassup girls." Lucifer spoke to china and vadah pulling them in a hug.

"wassup pops." china spoke along with vadah saying hey as well.

once they pulled away from the hug Lucifer's eyes went to taye.

"hey, how you doin" lucifer spoke respectfully greeting taye.

"I'm good thank you." taye smiled.

"Im Lucifer." he spoke and tayes eyes widened a bit before he tried playing cool.