6

☆☆

☆☆

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐 | 𝟔:𝟐𝟏 𝐏𝐌 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"you're now 7 months and your baby is looking good." the doctor spoke and china smiled as she looked at the ultra sound.

"do you still not wanna know the gender?" she questioned glancing over at China.

the doctor been had let her know that the gender could be revealed but china kept declining, not sure if she wanted to have a gender reveal or a baby shower. she wasn't meaning to wait this long but.. things happen.

"actually I do. it's been a minute but I've finally decided I wanted to have a baby shower instead of a gender reveal." china responded sweetly.

At this point china was very content about having her baby. she was ready to meet her little one.

"okay im glad you've finally came to a decision." the doctor smiled. "okay let's see you're having a .." the doctor trailed off as she examined the the screen that showed the ultrasound.

"a baby girl." the doctor smiled and china instantly broke out a smile.

her eyes lit up, instantly getting watery from the happiness she felt.

"oh my god imma have a niece!" vadah shrieked jumping up slightly from the excitement.

"okay well thats really all for today. your baby is looking very healthy so just keep keeping your stress levels down and keep eating the proper foods."  the doctor got up from her seat. "that's all for your appointment though, I'll see you again on the 28th."

"okay thank you." China smiled sweetly wiping her face since tears had fell.

she grabbed vadahs hand sitting up grabbing the paper towel the doctor was handing her.

"no problem." the doctor replied before she made her way out the room.

China then wiped off the cold substance the doctor had put on her belly.

"you getting so close to your due date, it's coming up quick." vadah exclaimed happily with a big smile plastered across her face.

china smiled as she got up from the examination table/bed she was on. "yeah I know I'm excited."

China threw away the paper towel and they walked out the room and out the doctors office heading to vadahs car.