8

★★

★★

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐 | 𝟕:𝟑𝟖 𝐏𝐌 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"my ex want me to slide and come drop some off ta ha." ceelo spoke as he kept his eyes on the road.

"what? if you don't mind me asking." China questioned curious on what his "ex" wanted him to come drop off.

"dis dick." ceelo began laughing and china kept a straight face. not finding anything funny about what he had said.

"ceelo quit playing. it's not even funny." China mugged him through the phone.

they were currently on facetime once again and honestly it's been becoming a Dailey thing for both of them.

he sat there laughing glancing down at his phone then the road since he was driving.

"girl calm yo lil mad ass down." ceelo chuckled some more. "a nigga just fuckin wit you."

"whatever." China rolled her eyes at him feeling herself actually get irritated.

"mane fix yo attitude fa real. a nigga was just fuckin wit you bra." ceelo sighed seeing that she was getting in her feelings.

"don't even got one." she replied bluntly and ceelo sucked his teeth.

"bring yo ass outside cuh." he spoke before hanging up and china sat there not moving.

she wasn't mad at the fact that he said it but she did find herself getting a little bit jealous.

she didn't know why but she did.

after five minutes passed her phone then began ringing and it was ceelo.

"what." china spoke once the call connected.

"aye man calm allat shit down folk. now bring yo ass outside before I come and get yo ass my self." ceelo spat before hanging up once more.

china heavily sighed rolling her eyes as she got out of the bed slipping on her slippers.

afterwards she put on one of her hoodies before she made her way downstairs and outside.

"girl where you goin?" vadah asked china once she came downstairs.

"with ceelo." china answered and vadahs eyes widened a bit.

"yall fuckin wit eachother?"

"I mean I wouldn't say that but we talking or whatever." china replied honestly.

like she was saying before she wasn't really tryna get into anything at the moment but ceelo was great company and actually made her feel happy.

of course nobody was ever gonna top how aiden made her feel though.