4

★★

★★

   𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 | 𝟐:𝟑𝟕 𝐏𝐌 
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐

"what took you so long?" china chuckled as she got into the car.

china currently had just got done with her class in cosmetology.

vadah rolled her eyes before she spoke, "me and kamari got into it once again."

"girl maybe y'all needa take a break or something, y'all relationship is toxic." china spoke. "that's not good for you or him boo."

"I know, I've been telling myself this for months now but whenever I feel like I'm ready something always just makes me fall back and keep trying to work everything out." vadah explained as her eyes watered. "it's starting to get stressful."

china began rubbing her hand that rested on her lap. she could tell vadah was about to break down just by her facial expressions.

"I just really love kamari. I feel like he can't see how much I care for him bro. I've let this nigga play in my face multiple times and I still keep giving him chances." vadah cried out. "I don't know why I keep letting him break me."

"don't cry baby." china continued rubbing her hand. "calm down. I don't think kamari realizes what he's doing to you. I know kamari and the kamari I know really is a great person maybe not relationship wise though. good people aren't always the best ones to be in a relationship with." china expressed. "just talk to him. let him know how you are actually feeling and tell him you think it'd be best for y'all to depart y'all ways for right now."

"you need that for real. you needa get yo mind straight." china continued.

vadah stared ahead at the road listening to what china had said.

"alright, I'll try." vadah replied before she sniffled.

"now don't be crying. especially over no nigga." china spoke as she wiped the tears off her face. "you too pretty and strong for that."

vadah smiled. "I love you so much boo."

"I love you more pooh." china smiled in return.

vadah blew out a breath before she made a right turn.

"how was your class today?"

"it was alright." china replied. "I'm just ready to get my license already."

vadah chuckled. "I know that's right."