1

★★

★★

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

★★

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐 | 𝟐:𝟒𝟖 𝐏𝐌 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
| 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐄' 𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 |

𝟔 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"girl you are getting so big" vadah said as she rubbed on chinas 6 month old belly

"girl I know, I'm honestly just ready to pop this baby outt" china laughed "it's gettin harder to move around"

it's been months since aiden had passed away.

and although china does still feel like a part of her was still lost she wasn't dreading and moping around in her room all day anymore.

the first couple of months she honestly didn't know how to cope with aiden not being there.

she was crying all day, laying in her room and never coming out, and she even starved herself.

at the time she honestly just felt like she was nothing without him here.

aiden was her everything. and without him there she just felt hopeless and useless.

but vadah and taye helped her cope with everything and they had got her to start getting up and moving around.

they had also made her realize that she still has a baby inside of her, and all the crying she kept doing, and starving herself was not good for the baby's health.

but overall lately she's been doing really good. she even started going to cosmetology school recently. and not to also mention she started her own YouTube channel.

it was vadahs idea to start one since she already had one herself and she ended up teaching china the ropes about YouTube and china ended up starting a channel of her own.

plus vadah also felt like this would help keep her from thinking negative and maybe bring more positivity to her.

china currently only had 10k subscribers though. It wasn't that much but she knew that it would take time for her to get to where she wanted to be.

"gorl it's giving a big ass pumpkin at this point." taye spoke looking at chinas stomach.

everyone busted out laughing.

"boy fuck you." china playfully rolled her eyes.

"anyway what's the plans for today? a bitch can't be sitting up in the house all bottled up and bored again." taye spoke as he sat down on the couch.

"right we needa go out and do something." vadah agreed.

"lets go and have a picnic." china suggested. "we can vlog and stuff too."