2

★★

★★

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐 | 𝟒:𝟏𝟑 𝐏𝐌 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"okay guys we are currently in the car." china spoke to her camera as she opened the passenger door to tayes car.

both taye and vadah came walking out the door.

"damn why it's so chilly out here" taye scrunched his face up at the coldness, putting his hood over his head.

"right it's only fall" vadah chuckled.

"hm put this in the backseat wit you." taye handed vadah the big lunch bag full of the food they had prepared.

vadah grabbed the bag from taye before taye unlocked the doors to his car.

everyone got in and taye immediately turned the heat on.

"taye it is not that damn chilly outside." china mugged feeling the heat from his air vents blast on her face.

"are you okay? you feeling a lil ill?" taye spoke looking at china in all seriousness.

"no I'm fine, it's just why the fuck you got the heat blasting like it's 40 degrees out." china stale faced him. "it's only like 60-70" china mugged.

"well bitch that's cold to me." taye waved her off before he backed up out of the driveway.

"somebody put some music on. ion like riding in silence." vadah spoke breaking the silence that had just fell in the car.

"I'll connect, taye what's yo thingy called?" china questioned going to her setting then to Bluetooth.

"it should be tayeway." taye replied.

china nodded as she looked at the names of all the Bluetooth devices.

seconds later the Bluetooth name popped up so she clicked on it.

once she was connected she went to Apple Music before she went to one of her playlists making sure to press shuffle.

"I'm the shit" by sexy redd blared through tayes car speakers.

"oouu this my shit" taye stuck his tongue out doing a lil twerk in his seat as he drove.

"toes white, pussy tight,  im all these niggas type." they all rapped.

"brownskin tatted up, bad bitch don't give no fuck." vadah rapped along.

"mrs take yo man, aka I still yo boo." taye stuck his tongue out as he made a turn.

"wonder why that nigga fuck wit me, bitch cause I'm the truth!" china rapped as pulled out her phone and started recording all of them.