I went downstairs for breakfast, today mom made delicious pancakes with maple syrup, I ate quickly because it was yummy.

"Nothing wrong with my dress right?"I asked mom while we were eating breakfast. She smiled looking at me up and down.

"You look great, as always honey. I dont think he will say anything today."Mom said and I nodded

"I hope he wont or else Im gonna rip off his stupid pretty hair"I said and she laughed at my comment.

"You like his hair huh?"Mom asked me teasing a little and I gasped realising what I just said.

I don't like his hair. No I don't.

You're bad liar Mel.

Nope.

"Mom!"I whined and she laughed pulling my cheeks.

"Im kidding , finish up fast, you're going to be late"Mom said and I nodded and finished fast. When I finished eating, I kissed mom goodbye and left for work in my car.

I drove to Styles Inc, I took out my keycard remembering that this building was highly secured and we needed a keycard to open the doors. I swiped the card to enter the elevator, when it opened I saw a tall dark haired man in black formals like Grumpy yesterday, this man looked handsome.

"Hello, you must be Melanie right?"He asked me as I entered the elevator and stood on the other side of him, a little close but not too much.

"Hello, yes that's me"I said smiling politely, he smiled back looking at me up and down.

"First day?"He asked me and I shook my head for no.

"I started yesterday."I said and he nodded.

"Im Zayn Malik. Head of sales, Nice to meet you"He introduced himself to him showing his hand and I shook it politely. Great, another boss, but this one was kind. I guess. Yeah he was, not like Grumpy.

"Nice to meet you sir"I said and he chuckled.

"Wow you're the most professional assistant, Styles hired. But just call me Zayn, I don't like being called sir , too formal"He said and I smiled. Most professional Styles hired? Why, how was his previous assistant? Oh maybe they were like the other ladies I saw yesterday, too busy showing their skins, omg what if he was...ewww stop it Mel none of your business.

"Hmm thanks but what do you mean?"I asked him and he smiled and something in his eyes told me, something was up and I had to be careful, not about Zayn, but Grumpy.

"Sorry for being direct but...are you a virgin?"Zayn asked me and I parted my lips in shock not expecting this question at all. No words came out of my mouth so I nodded shyly. That was when the doors opened, we reached our floor.

"Well I have a feeling you wont be one for long, careful, see you around"Zayn said as we came out of the elevator, I watched him leave to some other direction, anoter corridor opposite to the one I should go. The words he said made me shiver, what the hell? Forget it, noone will take my virginity here.

"Good morning"I said to the receptionist as I passed her and she smiled at me nicely.

"Good morning Oxford girl"She said and I giggled at the nickname she gave me, made me think of all my moments in Oxford, college times were so memorable, I already missed those days so much.

I walked to my office swiped the keycard again to open the door, I closed it once I entered. Still couldnt believe I had my own office for me in the most reputed company, of a weird boss but still.